BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Patrons have a walkthrough, but I believe there was a fan one posted back a little. Youd need to scroll back to find it in the comments.
While Patreon's might get a walkthrough you seriously don't need one for this game as the built in hint system is very very good at figuring out what you have to do next (with one exception with one girl and took me ages to figure out - the one where you have to go back to your room in the afternoon).

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
running win 10 the heart window will not lite up with the mouse or open up with a left click.
Weird. I've got same setup and no problems. When did you start this playthrough? If it was before June this is a new build and a new start is needed.

getink

Apr 27, 2018
Weird. I've got same setup and no problems. When did you start this playthrough? If it was before June this is a new build and a new start is needed.

new to the game so this is my first go at it...it worked at the start of the game then stop shorty after that.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
new to the game so this is my first go at it...it worked at the start of the game then stop shorty after that.
Is the heart button still lit up? Or is it grayed out.

Try starting a new save and quickly skipping through the intro and see if it works in that save. If so it's a save specific problem. If not, something else may have gotten corrupted. Never gotten a report of the button breaking so it may take a little troubleshooting.

getink

Apr 27, 2018
Is the heart button still lit up? Or is it grayed out.

Try starting a new save and quickly skipping through the intro and see if it works in that save. If so it's a save specific problem. If not, something else may have gotten corrupted. Never gotten a report of the button breaking so it may take a little troubleshooting.

grayed out.

getink

Apr 27, 2018
Alright, that's a bug with a variable but I'm unsure of how it would have occured... do you happen to remember when it went permanently gray? And do you know how to open the console?
yes I sometimes use unren....what would you like me to type in the console.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
that worked thank you what is the max relationship points you can have?
No max amount of relationship points, assuming you mean the affection that changes what sex acts you can do with a character. In the hearts on the relationship screen is actually your story progress, a bit confusing I know, it's been redesigned for next update.

Reactions: getink

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
just finished playing the content with the main girls and im still messin around with content with the others and overall i love the new update! that being said i have a few items id like to bring up that i think need to be addressed (if they havent already)!

first... are we no longer gonna be able to pursue any romantic content with V? last update had V as one of the secondary girls you could romance but now shes still in the shop to talk to but you dont have a place for her in the relationship menu! is this intentional? is she gonna be removed from romance list for good or do you plan to put her back on the list of romance options later?

second...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

finally id just like to say i enjoy your game and have since the first incarnation and im sure whatever or wherever you decide to take the story, that it will be a good one! i detected a few grammar errors while playing and im sure you were just tired or something when writing the story! luckily i waited till ver.26 to play so i didnt experience any memory leaks but the text tends to slow down a bit during sections with animation going on (at least on my slow, low end laptop that is... perhaps it runs fine for others)! but thats it! thats all my questions and concerns! keep up the good work and i cant wait to see where you take the story!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
just finished playing the content with the main girls and im still messin around with content with the others and overall i love the new update! that being said i have a few items id like to bring up that i think need to be addressed (if they havent already)!

first... are we no longer gonna be able to pursue any romantic content with V? last update had V as one of the secondary girls you could romance but now shes still in the shop to talk to but you dont have a place for her in the relationship menu! is this intentional? is she gonna be removed from romance list for good or do you plan to put her back on the list of romance options later?

second...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

finally id just like to say i enjoy your game and have since the first incarnation and im sure whatever or wherever you decide to take the story, that it will be a good one! i detected a few grammar errors while playing and im sure you were just tired or something when writing the story! luckily i waited till ver.26 to play so i didnt experience any memory leaks but the text tends to slow down a bit during sections with animation going on (at least on my slow, low end laptop that is... perhaps it runs fine for others)! but thats it! thats all my questions and concerns! keep up the good work and i cant wait to see where you take the story!
Hey there, glad you enjoyed it!

No plans to change personalities in the slightest, in regards to the twist in v.25. Just spicing up the story a bit, I have a ton of huge plans for the game, many of which will be detailed publicly in the coming days as patrons were just made aware today of what they are. They are huge, and will (I hope) set this game aside in terms of story content from most other adult games. The general idea is to be playing through a full novels worth of content in the "main story" which you can progress separately from all the girls unique story content. Think along the lines of Skyrim/Fallout, a main story in the background, with many side quests (the girls).

I think I got most of the grammar touched up, a extensive list of issues were sent to me by a player, and I went through the whole script and (fingers crossed) got all of them. And V is going to have content, no worries :) Just due to constraints of what I can add in a reasonable amount of time every update, she had to be set aside in preference of Emily/Ella. Absolutely no plans to shelve her though :)

Edit - If you like the new signature be sure to grab one :) if you visit the games main page, it has a link to the signatures near the downloads!

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i hate to be a pain, but is there any chance of individual links to each of the signatures! i must be doing something wrong cause i cant figure out how to link them as an image! (i know i know, whats wrong with me?!)

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes