pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
from Patreon:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I apologize for the multi day delay in updates, It's been a busy past week here in College with many presentations, exams, and assignments due. We should be back on a normal schedule tomorrow afternoon after my final big presentation, and work on the update will be accelerated. I look forward to sharing more teasers with you all soon.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
From my most recent patreon post.

"Hello everyone!

Not much *big* news today. Work on the rehaul is coming at a steady pace, with fixed code for ambient events being the most recent addition to the project. This adds a new dimension to the game, with the girls being in different positions, outfits, and having different ambient event options depending on the time of day and where they are. I.e, meeting with one in the morning may have them in their pajamas, getting ready to start their day, and in the afternoon may be fully dressed and out around the house. And as usual, attached is a few teaser images.

I look forward to sharing more teasers in the near future as we inch ever closer to the rehaul release. Thank you."

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017

"
Here are some teasers of the some of the most recently added material to the game, part of the Celeste story, Lillian story, and 2 images of the new and improved game locations. More to come soon as the story reshoots get heavily underway. The rehaul is about 65% complete, and I should have a estimated release date soon. Stay tuned

"

c ambient 1 7.png l ambient 2 20.png nature trail 1.png beach 1.png

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018

"
Here are some teasers of the some of the most recently added material to the game, part of the Celeste story, Lillian story, and 2 images of the new and improved game locations. More to come soon as the story reshoots get heavily underway. The rehaul is about 65% complete, and I should have a estimated release date soon. Stay tuned

"

View attachment 282327 View attachment 282329
HOOOOOOOLY SHIT. This is starting to get guicy. Keep up the good work, it seems like the wait will be worth
One thing I want to point out just so the game will be spectacular... Can you please make Celeste's left foot (in the first picture) a little bit less wonky? It seems like it's deformed instead of it being a nice and curvy shape

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
HOOOOOOOLY SHIT. This is starting to get guicy. Keep up the good work, it seems like the wait will be worth
One thing I want to point out just so the game will be spectacular... Can you please make Celeste's left foot (in the first picture) a little bit less wonky? It seems like it's deformed instead of it being a nice and curvy shape
Ill definitely take a look at the foot, I see what you mean. I believe its an issue with the sock texture being stretched though, and not the positioning itself which may make it difficult to fix. But Ill find a way. Glad you like the overall look of the new scenes though :)

Reactions: Pinguino47

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
At age 38 she'll have more experience (not saying she was promiscuous) and will definitely appreciate it more. The more the woman appreciates it, the more the man appreciates it.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
From my most recent patreon post ---
"Good evening everyone!

Here's a weekly update on the status of the game. This teaser includes a few in game screenshots showing off what to expect when the new update (now dubbed V.2) releases.

Do let me know what you think, and an accurate ETA should be available soon. My university studies end in 1 week, and then full time priority can be given for the next few months on nothing but game development.

- Note that due to screenshot and upload compression, quality of the screenshots will be LOWER than what's actually in game. Take these as ideas of what to expect, and not 100% recreations. - "

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Some things I'd change:
  • The home screen seems now pretty bland but this should be on the lowest priority as no one's gonna play the game because of the home screen
  • The save menu would be better if it had 6 or more save tiles in a page so we don't scroll on too many pages searching for that one savefile
  • One thing that triggers me is the phone icon not being the same phone when opened (also, why a phone with a notch? *insert unsettled tom here*)
  • Could you please change the city map so areas that aren't available are grayed out?
Apart from these, the house now looks really slick, maybe still a tad too bright and lacking ambient occlusion like the charaters but still better than what we had, end your studies with the best grade you can get ASAP because this could be one of the best games this site had in a long while!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Some things I'd change:
  • The home screen seems now pretty bland but this should be on the lowest priority as no one's gonna play the game because of the home screen
  • The save menu would be better if it had 6 or more save tiles in a page so we don't scroll on too many pages searching for that one savefile
  • One thing that triggers me is the phone icon not being the same phone when opened (also, why a phone with a notch? *insert unsettled tom here*)
  • Could you please change the city map so areas that aren't available are grayed out?
Apart from these, the house now looks really slick, maybe still a tad too bright and lacking ambient occlusion like the charaters but still better than what we had, end your studies with the best grade you can get ASAP because this could be one of the best games this site had in a long while!
The home screen is actually a video , (not sure why I chose to share a still frame ). It has cherry blossoms falling in the background and the girls moving ambiently.

The save menu I can definitely take a look at. Changing the slot amount should be minimal work .

Haha now that you mention it that phone icon difference is actually annoying. I simply reused the old phone icon and didn't really think of the fact that i changed the actual phone. I'll touch that up before release.

And as for the city map I'll see about the grayed locations, or some way to see that theirs a location to unlock so players know if more contents available

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
From my most recent patreon post

"
Good afternoon patrons and followers! This week the update will focus on the Alex story, as that what is currently being worked on! We have some before and afters showing the old scenes, versus what to expect in the rehaul! I think we can all agree the "after" images are much more appealing to the eye, and this is what you can expect all throughout the game when the rehaul is completed.

teaser1.png teaser2.png teaser3.png

(If viewing on imgur please be sure to click on the image to expand it, the imgur default resolution for wide images like this will make it somewhat distorted if you do not do so!)

* And remember, the patreon is restarting as of the end of this month! Meaning that patrons will be charged from the 1st to the 4th or so of May, depending on the speed of patreons processing! * "

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017

"
Good afternoon patrons and followers! This week the update will focus on the Alex story, as that what is currently being worked on! We have some before and afters showing the old scenes, versus what to expect in the rehaul! I think we can all agree the "after" images are much more appealing to the eye, and this is what you can expect all throughout the game when the rehaul is completed.

View attachment 292251 View attachment 292252 View attachment 292253

(If viewing on imgur please be sure to click on the image to expand it, the imgur default resolution for wide images like this will make it somewhat distorted if you do not do so!)

* And remember, the patreon is restarting as of the end of this month! Meaning that patrons will be charged from the 1st to the 4th or so of May, depending on the speed of patreons processing! * "
Nice it allso looks like you did some changes to her room like the bed location sweet looks alot nicer ty for the preview

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018

"

View attachment 292251 View attachment 292252 View attachment 292253

Even if she's now on the chubby side of the spectrum and not my cup of tea, she's now DEFINETLY more like a mother that you would actually cuddle with, really fitting the character you wrote until now. The old model, even if more appealing and sexy, wasn't very fitting and made me question a couple of times her actual age, the work you're putting in this game really impresses me everyime you share some snippets of what you're doing!

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
All the girls rooms have been completely redesigned, along with the living room, kitchen, and most of the game areas :)
I must say I love all the changes inside and outside the house looks more lived in i hope there will be maybe some stuff like gardening and maybe mowing the lawn it would make it feel like a real home thats being taken care of by i done know maybe a real Family like me and the 4 wonderfull woman living there and maybe some BBQ parties with the girls junt a hint but i do love all the changes made:love::love::giggle::giggle:

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Glad to see this is still coming along nicely. Didnt see the new posts in my feed. Thought maybe it got pushed or put on hold. Glad thats very much not the case. I love the new changes im seeing so far. Cant wait for release!

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes