Blargher

May 2, 2018
Yeah I agree while I'm not a pateron (due to lack of spare funds really in any case), I gotta respect that too. I have seen patreons take like months with no update then cancel altogether or some shit. So good to see someone haulting when they feel its not out, while if I was one I'd probably still want to support you even in a bit of a drought I do see it as a very respectful and good thing for your future with the general public.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
from Patreon:

Good Afternoon everyone!

Heres a first look at the new house exterior. Much more polished with more realistic foliage and lighting. Check out the linked gallery or attached pictures (they're the same. just for those who may not want to visit a external website), with more teasers of the new bedrooms to come soon.
BUlb6oe.jpg eIx0Q1N.jpg iKwhCpQ.jpg

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
from Patreon

Good Afternoon everyone!
Attached are a few new looks at the remodeled bedrooms for Serra and Celeste. Also linked is a Imgur gallery for those who dont wish to download the pictures to view them. The bedrooms are not only now more realistically sized, but are tuned to the girls specifically. They don't all need a huge TV and computer setup.
01.jpg
03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
02.jpg
06.jpg 07.jpg

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
from Patreon

Good Afternoon everyone!
Attached are a few new looks at the remodeled bedrooms for Serra and Celeste. Also linked is a Imgur gallery for those who dont wish to download the pictures to view them. The bedrooms are not only now more realistically sized, but are tuned to the girls specifically. They don't all need a huge TV and computer setup.
View attachment 266181
View attachment 266182 View attachment 266183 View attachment 266184
View attachment 266187
View attachment 266189 View attachment 266190
Thanks for always posting these updates pim0 :)

Reactions: pim0

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
Is it possible to try redownloading from a different mirror and trying again? Im afraid I haven't seen that error before.
I have downloaded it at: . I have downloaded it in workupload but just Corrupt, I have replaced Winrar,

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I have downloaded it at: . I have downloaded it in workupload but just Corrupt, I have replaced Winrar,
Try this link if that doesnt work

#!Hy4mAS7S!W-YBll6jFWr1RBr1qDU1PpYUbdzUm797no39rVsoCks

I personally dont really maintain the Itch.io, preferring f95 and Patreon. I apologize for the issue and hope that either the Winrar replacement or this link fixes the issue.

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
Try this link if that doesnt work

#!Hy4mAS7S!W-YBll6jFWr1RBr1qDU1PpYUbdzUm797no39rVsoCks

I personally dont really maintain the Itch.io, preferring f95 and Patreon. I apologize for the issue and hope that either the Winrar replacement or this link fixes the issue.
OK, I'll try it later :)

Thank U

Reactions: Glacerose

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
:love:
(she's my favorite girl)

Hello everyone!
Heres quick look at everyone's favorite nature lover's bedroom. Much more suited to her particular tastes. As usual, attached is an Imgur gallery for those who don't want to download the pictures to view.
Stay tuned for more updates soon :)
01.jpg
02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Can't wait for the next release, gonna look quite nice. And yeah thanks for the updates, I don't tend to watch patreon in general so I won't see the updates as fast otherwise lol

Reactions: pim0 and Glacerose
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes