Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
:unsure: and why don't you use the official version made by @glacerose?
it's publicly downloadable @ the patreon site.
@tuanmmo198

Also downloadable at the mirrors section on this thread under Mac. Not sure why it says the Android version is different it is the correct file. You can either get it there, or here.

Purg25

Dec 29, 2018
@tuanmmo198

Also downloadable at the mirrors section on this thread under Mac. Not sure why it says the Android version is different it is the correct file. You can either get it there, or here.

my only question is why are we looking at v 101 when 105 is showing up on the patreon page? mind updating a bit please. ... ty.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
my only question is why are we looking at v 101 when 105 is showing up on the patreon page? mind updating a bit please. ... ty.
V.105 is a little bit away. Im completely reshooting and rewriting basically every event in the game. Its about ~50% done right now. The "updates" on the patreon are just giving looks at what im doing and updates on exactly what part of the game im working on :)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Purg25

Dec 29, 2018
V.105 is a little bit away. Im completely reshooting and rewriting basically every event in the game. Its about ~50% done right now. The "updates" on the patreon are just giving looks at what im doing and updates on exactly what part of the game im working on :)

good to know .. cause normally when you look at patreon pages they list the latest version they've released not what build point they are working on.. was a bit confused given your layout of your page. my bad. carry on, ty for your hard work :)

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
good to know .. cause normally when you look at patreon pages they list the latest version they've released not what build point they are working on.. was a bit confused given your layout of your page. my bad. carry on, ty for your hard work :)
It's all good, I apologize for the misunderstanding :) I'll take a look and see if I can change the titles of the updates to make it less confusing.

Purg25

Dec 29, 2018
It's all good, I apologize for the misunderstanding :) I'll take a look and see if I can change the titles of the updates to make it less confusing.
you could just have a working on section and a released section it would make it less confusing for those of us who glance at the pages and look for the latest updates :) just an idea you do what you feel is best not trying to run the show for you :)

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Just a PSA to everyone who may come here tomorrow for an update ~ ~

The game is currently being completely reshot, with new HD images, and new lighting. (It's not amazingly drastic but it makes a big difference)

As well as this, nearly every line of dialogue is being rewritten to be more realistic and believable.

And finally, certain screens such as the relationship screen and inventory are being completely redesigned.

I have no E.T.A on how long this will take, but currently I have finished all random and ambient events, the intro all the way through the dinner, and most of Alex's story. What's left is the other 4 girls stories, then I need to implement the redesigned screens.

I dont plan on releasing any new updates until this revamp is finished as maintaining a updated version release plus the revamp will simply be too much and will likely introduce many bugs and continuity errors.

You can keep track of these updates on my Patreon, every few days I post an update on exactly what Im working on and what's left.

Thank you all for playing, and I look forward to releasing this update to your hands, I'm really excited by the upgrade so far and can't wait for your feedback when its released.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
we are excited too - maybe it comes to valentines day...;)
I wish :). Unfortunately a ton of work is still being done. 800+ images still left to do. So about 50% there. I've been rewriting and recoding as I go so it eats up a lot of time. But I'm working as much as I can to get it done as quickly but with as much love, care and quality possible

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Be sure to check out this teaser video of the new main menu coming in V.105. Quite a change from what we have now :)

Reactions: pim0
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes