RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
From the map, i can go to the beach, to the library, to the club, to the offices and at home....nothing else.
After you do the quest of Gracie's that has you talk to Alex about where Gracie may be, you should unlock the Trails after that.

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Hey @glacerose, I'm glad you're finally back!
I first have to thank you for the Celeste update and your commitment to the project
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I may have not explained myself properly here but I hope you got my point xd

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Hey @glacerose, I'm glad you're finally back!
I first have to thank you for the Celeste update and your commitment to the project
I may have not explained myself properly here but I hope you got my point xd
It's not that surprising really. She's always had the "boss" attitude, but has never really been able to do anything about it because none of the girls listen to her, nor can she use it at work. Now the MC actually lets her, and he likes it when she does it.

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
It's not that surprising really. She's always had the "boss" attitude, but has never really been able to do anything about it because none of the girls listen to her, nor can she use it at work. Now the MC actually lets her, and he likes it when she does it.
I mean, sure! I liked that but until now she seemed like a bossy yet shy girl (which you can see in the next scene in the room where she's sick) but she still
It's seemed like going 0 to 100

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I mean, sure! I liked that but until now she seemed like a bossy yet shy girl (which you can see in the next scene in the room where she's sick) but she still
It's seemed like going 0 to 100
She's a femdom discovering herself. She hasn't found her way just yet.

Heckling

Oct 20, 2017
What am I supposed to do on Alex's part where the tip says to check up on her because of strange noises. I feel like I tried everything but nothing is working. Her affection is super high too.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
What am I supposed to do on Alex's part where the tip says to check up on her because of strange noises. I feel like I tried everything but nothing is working. Her affection is super high too.
Hello there. What are Celeste's and Serra's stories at?

EDIT - Is this on android?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Thank you so much!
Yes this is on android!
I do apologize for the inconvenience with the issue, but after your comment I went and looked and it is indeed a coding bug with the android version, that is now fixed up. Thanks for finding it!

Reactions: Blargher

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Already done but it doesn't unlock the situation.
When I downloaded the game I had some issues but I fixed it by making a new folder and extracting the game there and exporting the saves in that folder, maybe that would work for you too

tuanmmo198

Dec 2, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Sylphia Island v.085.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
to enhance the readability on small screen devices of the tips in the relationship screen and the messages in the phone, click/touch them for a popup with a bigger version. click/touch the popup again, to close it.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
v0.101 please !

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes