Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I am just wondering when the m.C. will have repeatable scenes With Alex other than shoulder rubs . Hopefully there will be more mature lady's like Alex that the M.c can hook up with later . Keep up the good work
Now that V.1 is out and most of the basic game systems are in (inventory, money, random events, etc) I will focus more on those types of events.

More ambient events for all girls will be coming v.105

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hey all, a poll is up on patreon right now, would appreciate if any of you have the time to go vote on it. :)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Thank you! This has been reported and a fix is being implemented, a patched version should be available soon
i hope it also fixes serra showing up every night hmm morning? that event never clears not that i'm complaining that much haha oh yea the timing is weird or just the text makes it so, you go to sleep at night but suddenly there is a knock as you're laying down and it's suddenly morning?!?
a knock wakes you up would be more fitting

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
i hope it also fixes serra showing up every night hmm morning? that event never clears not that i'm complaining that much haha oh yea the timing is weird or just the text makes it so, you go to sleep at night but suddenly there is a knock as you're laying down and it's suddenly morning?!?
a knock wakes you up would be more fitting
It does fix that issue as well. :) I have the update finished just waiting on a moderator to update the game mirrors.
In the meantime, you can download the fixed version here!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
It does fix that issue as well. :) I have the update finished just waiting on a moderator to update the game mirrors.
In the meantime, you can download the fixed version here!
cool thanks

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
OP UPDATED TO v0.101

Changelog:
v0.101
Bugfixes
- Fixed the looping Serra event, story tips screen should now update correctly
- Fixed the map softlock when doing the CYOA book with Serra, map should now be correctly accessible after finishing the event.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes