Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
The android port has been updated to fix an issue with the newest Lillian event, saves should be fully compatible.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Just started a new playthrough and noticed that at the very beginning when you are given the map tutorial and are dropped out front of the house the player is still directed to "click the arrow under the front door" to enter the house not the new button that came with the navigation updates. Not a big deal and not sure if anyone has pointed this out before now, just thought I'd mention it.

Loving the game keep up the great work.

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Just started a new playthrough and noticed that at the very beginning when you are given the map tutorial and are dropped out front of the house the player is still directed to "click the arrow under the front door" to enter the house not the new button that came with the navigation updates. Not a big deal and not sure if anyone has pointed this out before now, just thought I'd mention it.

Loving the game keep up the great work.
Nope, hasn't been pointed out yet, thanks for the report! Will fix that up, and will search for any other lingering false info from the old UI. Thanks!

Reactions: Nekura

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
She works Mornings and Afternoons, try the evening in her bedroom :)
it was a bug i think, because i was in the begining of the quest, i mean 0 or 1 heart lol and i was in day 9 or something like that (i check for her in her room every time i can xD) but in one point the game didnt give me chance to move from the house and i find her

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
it was a bug i think, because i was in the begining of the quest, i mean 0 or 1 heart lol and i was in day 9 or something like that (i check for her in her room every time i can xD) but in one point the game didnt give me chance to move from the house and i find her
raise your hearts by spending time with Alex in the evening, then try again.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hey guys. Since the last update I feel theres a fair chunk of content in the game to get an idea of what I'm going for in the final product, minus any optimizations or improvements I make to existing stuff.

If any of you see this and feel like taking the time to comment either here, discord, patreon, in a review, or in PM to let me know exactly what you like, dont like, and what you want to see more of I'd appreciate it.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I guess the only thing that I would look into are things like random (or not so) events that involve the whole house. Uses for the kitchen would also be nice. It feels like it's remained empty since the first scene sequence. Every scene in the game past the beginning has always only been concerning a single girl, it's starting to feel like they have absolutely nothing to do with each other on a regular basis that way.

Just story scenes that happen outside of the individual seductions I guess is what I'm getting at.

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I guess the only thing that I would look into are things like random (or not so) events that involve the whole house. Uses for the kitchen would also be nice. It feels like it's remained empty since the first scene sequence. Every scene in the game past the beginning has always only been concerning a single girl, it's starting to feel like they have absolutely nothing to do with each other on a regular basis that way.

Just story scenes that happen outside of the individual seductions I guess is what I'm getting at.
That's a great suggestion.. never really thought about it. Will toy around with some ideas and if any come to fruition will add some group events in the next update.

Reactions: passerbyR34
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes