Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Pretty nice update except that there was nothing for Serra. I was like looking at the changelog and was like AWW no Serra:cry:.

@glacerose

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry about that :( it's always tough deciding who gets what every update it always sucks to leave one out.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Celeste had the most bugs or typos I noticed. I only noticed one elsewhere. Also that bugged mentioned above happens between each advancement of that series of animations it seems. Like the animation when shifting to the next has that other image behind it. So it doesn't transition to the next animation without showing the background image kinda thing or something. Not sure how renpy works exactly with that but that's how it looked to me. Very quick flicker but yeah.

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Celeste had the most bugs or typos I noticed. I only noticed one elsewhere. Also that bugged mentioned above happens between each advancement of that series of animations it seems. Like the animation when shifting to the next has that other image behind it. So it doesn't transition to the next animation without showing the background image kinda thing or something. Not sure how renpy works exactly with that but that's how it looked to me. Very quick flicker but yeah.

Thanks as always for catching all these! I guess my grammatical brain was a bit tuned out during writing some of this.

Reactions: Blargher and pim0

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Thanks as always for catching all these! I guess my grammatical brain was a bit tuned out during writing some of this.
Easy to happen. I don't know how many times I've written something, then re-read it and immediately see problems in it. xD Helps to have others looking at it.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well, the update was nice and i liked what i have seen. Even honestly i expected some more than "just" 3 acts.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
IDK when it is the end ! so ... Is this is the end of this version ?
That's a nice load of hearts you have there with Celeste.

Oh hey a update! but no Serra?! Fair enough though she did get a fair amount of attention the last few updates, and more Celeste is just as good.
Even honestly i expected some more than "just" 3 acts.
This game does get smaller updates than most others do, but they're more frequent.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You may need to get a few more hearts. The tips will say when and where the next event is, but not the affection level you need to trigger it (it's usually only a few more though).
And here i was running around in the mornings to find her, instead of just going into her room in the evening to talk to her. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the hint. (y)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
How do you get the pink haired chicks workplace unlocked it tells me to go see her but it isn't unlocked

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
"I got a text from Lillian i should check it"
And how to do that exactly? There is no phone icon anywhere on the screen, nothing on PC in the room either, small, unhelpful tutorial never mentioned anything about accessing phone massages.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And how to do that exactly? There is no phone icon anywhere on the screen...
Alex should have eventually given you a phone, and I think a quick tutorial about it. The phone should be between the backpack and heart in the bar at the top of the screen, if you have it.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes