Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Congrats for the first port, man! And seriously, thanks so much for the effort!
I really appreciate the thought and obviously ur action for delivering ur work to ur fans, I mean, usually it always be the player who gonna visiting the modder's thread or blog and requesting for the port but u decide to do ur own port for the first time instead. That's really nice of u! :D

Anyway, no technical issue at all on my end
The game running smoothly, the66's v0.085 saves also compatible just fine, and the shortcut (swipe) for the menu also pretty responsive
Overall, great job for the port considering this is ur first time! :LOL:

About the story, thanks to @Blargher, I've nothing more to add since he's really doing a good observation about the latest events on post #363

The only thing what I could say is : Damn, things starting to get hotter here...:ROFLMAO:
Hey, glad the port works good for you! And excited the saves transferred over for you.

And yes, it's about time things get a bit hotter, more content like in v.09 is coming soon!

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Hey, glad the port works good for you! And excited the saves transferred over for you.

And yes, it's about time things get a bit hotter, more content like in v.09 is coming soon!
heavy breath lewd contents.jpg

I'll just wait patiently then
Wish everything goes well with the game development and ur RL

Keep up the great work, man! :D

Reactions: Glacerose

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Odd never noticed the console was off, not that I ever had to use it personally cause I just restarted when the save issue came up. But yeah it's been off since at least the 0.08 as I still had a copy so went to check out of curiousity. But yeah long as you have notepad and know where to look it's quite easy to enable renpy's console manually. No program required. (someone earlier said the folders and line you can find it on. Just make sure when you change False to True you don't add a space or anything or you can bork renpy from loading the game, and need to reset that line in the code to get it back to working. To make sure I usually just backspace from the s in False, to the F. Then just type Tru so I don't accidentally space anywhere after the e. Also do believe caps is sensitive, so true will get a error as well.) Just besides that revamp there isn't much reason for it here in this game yet anyways, though not sure if it'll ever be wanted unless save files bork at some point down the road. (to quickly get back I mean)

But yeah long run you'll get people wanting their favorite girl but hell, way most games update. We wait month+ for what you give in 2 weeks. By time a month is up you'll have given twice what a lot of games here give. xD Plus I figured with the new revamp, the new job thing being added that had to eat up a lot of your development time.

Anyways hope everyone's new years was good~

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
New age on the new year, eh?
well since I'm not really good with words, I'll just put some meme here..
S90105-152534.jpg
there, done.

Wish u all the best,
enjoy ur day, man :D

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

Little bit of news!
Now I'm kind of thinking it would be cute to have the girls throw a "birthday" party for the MC since neither he nor they know when he was born. Just something to think about

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Now I'm kind of thinking it would be cute to have the girls throw a "birthday" party for the MC since neither he nor they know when he was born. Just something to think about
That's a great idea!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
hmm it says i gotta go see celeste at the club in the evening but its not open on my map wtf
This is a common issue on saves that were made before a certain update, v.075 I believe. Try either opening the console (Shift + O) and typing "Cafe = 1" or start a new save, whichever you prefer!

Jul 30, 2018
This is a common issue on saves that were made before a certain update, v.075 I believe. Try either opening the console (Shift + O) and typing "Cafe = 1" or start a new save, whichever you prefer!
lol even the nature walk is bugged for me
what you told me fixed the club but now there are 2 spots on my map that arent there the nature trail and another on the far right

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Yeah they were both added at the same time which broke older saves but you can simply activate the variables in console or restart a new save. Console would be the fastest if you know how to turn the console on (if it's off) and then do what glacerose said to activate both of those two variables.

Downloading~

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes