passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Yeah, too bad that @the66 should be hospitalized during this time of the New Year, let's just hope nothing serious going on with him
In the mean time, I'll just get back doing my work :LOL:

Would definitely gave u a feedback after I got one, man :D

Blargher

May 2, 2018
For the return key, I'd say it's probably best to change the name of it yeah. I'd suggest exit honestly, but back out or something maybe work too. Back alone though seems not much different than return. Could say Previous Room too. SOmething more prompt. But I didn't see it as that confusing.

I'm quite tired so if you need the images I'll post them up on wednesday or so (gonna be busy with new years and such, so only time I get to post this now until then)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also it's funny I do much prefer this new navigation myself, but I still find myself trying to click where we use to xD and probably will for a few updates.

Anyways good night everyone and have a great new years all! I hope everyone's new year starts well!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Added a bit more to the one line when that shit stain appears. MC uses Gracie's name instead of Serra's. If you click the map and go out and then click the map again you lose all clickable icons. I saw a lot of proof reading is needed to be done.

The one afternoon Gracie was in both the bathroom and in her room at the same time unless she has a twin they should only be in one place. In Serra's box it said that she got called into work early at the library and you should go there but if you enter her room she's also there. Lillian picks out the pink bunny but when Alex opens the present Alex calls it a usagi doll instead of pink bunny. Emily is super cute hopefully we'll get to do things with her. Serra is hot looking as well as kero's daughter.

Alex's boss looks like someone pissed in their corn flakes. Changed coworkers name to Macy as you learn her name after Alex yells at her. Gracie's box says that she is spending lots of time at the nature trail you enter her room and she's there and she is also at the natural trail at the same time. There is no way that is Mr. old man Kero's wife daughter maybe but not his wife so I altered the text to say me and my daughter appreciate it. Also changed her name to Kero's daughter.

Reactions: passerbyR34

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
For the return key, I'd say it's probably best to change the name of it yeah. I'd suggest exit honestly, but back out or something maybe work too. Back alone though seems not much different than return. Could say Previous Room too. SOmething more prompt. But I didn't see it as that confusing.

I'm quite tired so if you need the images I'll post them up on wednesday or so (gonna be busy with new years and such, so only time I get to post this now until then)

Also it's funny I do much prefer this new navigation myself, but I still find myself trying to click where we use to xD and probably will for a few updates.

Anyways good night everyone and have a great new years all! I hope everyone's new year starts well!
You always are so helpful with catching all these, thank you! And yes, nothing to buy yet but in the next update I plan to add purchasable items. And can confirm the bug when going into the map then immediately exiting, will work on fixing that up. Thanks again!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Yeah, too bad that @the66 should be hospitalized during this time of the New Year, let's just hope nothing serious going on with him
In the mean time, I'll just get back doing my work :LOL:

Would definitely gave u a feedback after I got one, man :D
I'm looking into doing the port myself, and have a portion done. If all goes well it should be done this afternoon!

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I'm looking into doing the port myself, and have a portion done. If all goes well it should be done this afternoon!
Ahaha, much appreciate for that, man :D
If only I could bring my pc or even my notebook to my work environment, sigh, no choice but to be grateful with every games which I could get (and playable) then :LOL:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I wait for the Android part
Am testing a port right now to make sure it works, working out kinks as its my first time porting to Android. If all goes well should be uploaded and available within the next hour or so. Worst case scenario if there are more bugs it may be this evening

Reactions: Masqu

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
I'm stuck and can't figure out what I'm supposed to do

First, there is Celest it says I should see how bad the club she works at is. I go to her in the morning and can 'see what she is upto' then I can't see her until evening which I get the same options. her hearts at 20

Second, Gracie, it says she's spending her mornings at the nature trail and to check on her. in the morning I can either see what she's doing or go walking on the trails. same for afternoon and in the evening I just get the option to see what she's doing. her hearts at 23

I also don't have either the night club or the nature trail on my map, I have the house, beach, library or the office.

I can't think of anything else I could do

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I'm stuck and can't figure out what I'm supposed to do

First, there is Celest it says I should see how bad the club she works at is. I go to her in the morning and can 'see what she is upto' then I can't see her until evening which I get the same options. her hearts at 20

Second, Gracie, it says she's spending her mornings at the nature trail and to check on her. in the morning I can either see what she's doing or go walking on the trails. same for afternoon and in the evening I just get the option to see what she's doing. her hearts at 23

I also don't have either the night club or the nature trail on my map, I have the house, beach, library or the office.

I can't think of anything else I could do
Try bringing up the dev console (Shift + O) and typing Club = 1 and NatureTrail = 1. That will unlock the cafe and trails on the map. I'm not at my PC right now or I would more in depth troubleshoot. Will give an additional reply when home if that doesn't fix it for you.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
Try bringing up the dev console (Shift + O) and typing Club = 1 and NatureTrail = 1. That will unlock the cafe and trails on the map. I'm not at my PC right now or I would more in depth troubleshoot. Will give an additional reply when home if that doesn't fix it for you.
Pressing shift + o doesn't do anything

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
In game hitting shift + O should open the dev console unless it's not unlocked. If it's not unlocked you'll need to use either unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files if the game is open close it and bring it back up again and shift + O should work.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
In game hitting shift + O should open the dev console unless it's not unlocked. If it's not unlocked you'll need to use either unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files if the game is open close it and bring it back up again and shift + O should work.
It is indeed unlocked unless it was somehow otherwise locked on his download. As soon as I'm home I can look more in depth to this issue

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Pressing shift + o doesn't do anything
Your not pressing the + are you, that's just there to mean shift "and" O if you are. I saw that happen in the Steam forums for a different game earlier when someone wanted to full screen.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Never noticed as I usually use enable dev mode renpy right away after extracting game folder.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes