TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just checked my game and the console is disabled by default too. I have enabled one games console before, but this look different somehow. Can't seem to find the line to change like I could before.

Reactions: passerbyR34

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Found it, and the console had a picture of Serra! I was looking at completely the wrong file (no wonder it looked weird)...

You need or something similar, go to the file"Sylphia Island-.09-pc"/ Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy" and open it with Notepad Plus. Use the search function to find the line "config.console = False" and change "False" to "True" save it and then the console should work.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Found it, and the console had a picture of Serra! I was looking at completely the wrong file (no wonder it looked weird)...

You need or something similar, go to the file"Sylphia Island-.09-pc"/ Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy" and open it with Notepad Plus. Use the search function to find the line "config.console = False" and change "False" to "True" save it and then the console should work.
Thanks for that , not sure how it got disabled when it past updates it was fine for most users. Will definitely change that.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I use dirty console to activate the console. It can be found attached to this post just unzip and drop in your /game folder and it should turn the console on. I haven't had a problem using this yet, although I haven't needed to try it with this game yet. hope this helps.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I use dirty console to activate the console. It can be found attached to this post just unzip and drop in your /game folder and it should turn the console on. I haven't had a problem using this yet, although I haven't needed to try it with this game yet. hope this helps.
Thanks for the help nekura. will keep this in mind to recommend if future issues occur

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Pressing shift + o doesn't do anything
Hey friend. I got you a save file that has the locations unlocked plus the club, and has affection at 10 for every girl. This should let you progress any stories. Sorry again about the inconvenience. Drop this in your AppData/Roaming/Renpy/SylphiaIsland folder and it should appear on page 9, slot 6 of your saves.

I looked through the code and played through and couldnt seem to recreate the issue of the Club and Nature Trails not unlocking so not sure what's going on, but I'll keep a close eye on it. Happy New Years

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
I'm disappointed that this update didn't have anything for my girl Celeste, but I do appreciate A LOT the new navigation system, thanks!
I'm hopeful that the new update will have more content for Celeste

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I'm disappointed that this update didn't have anything for my girl Celeste, but I do appreciate A LOT the new navigation system, thanks!
I'm hopeful that the new update will have more content for Celeste
Hey there! Sorry you were disappointed ! the ui update took up more time than originally intended, limiting what I could do, but I promise next update there will be more story content for celeste!

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
Hey friend. I got you a save file that has the locations unlocked plus the club, and has affection at 10 for every girl. This should let you progress any stories. Sorry again about the inconvenience. Drop this in your AppData/Roaming/Renpy/SylphiaIsland folder and it should appear on page 9, slot 6 of your saves.

I looked through the code and played through and couldnt seem to recreate the issue of the Club and Nature Trails not unlocking so not sure what's going on, but I'll keep a close eye on it. Happy New Years
thanks, maybe it was because I was using an older save

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Hey there! Sorry you were disappointed ! the ui update took up more time than originally intended, limiting what I could do, but I promise next update there will be more story content for celeste!
That's kind of a risk from making a game with multiple likeable girls :D
At least we're all understand how u keep working ur ass off really hard for bringing the biweekly update release, so u got no complain from me
Just make sure to get used with it, since it's an adult game, u'll most likely receive more feedbacks from more new visitors in the future when there's already decent amount of sexual contents implemented in the game

I like the current pace tho
Keep up ur great work, man :D

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
At least we're all understand how u keep working ur ass off really hard for bringing the biweekly update release, so u got no complain from me
Just make sure to get used with it, since it's an adult game, u'll most likely receive more feedbacks from more new visitors in the future when there's already decent amount of sexual contents implemented in the game

It does always suck to disappoint a player though, but I do realize its inevitable. And I appreciate the comments, it's always nice to hear the positives :)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
A very auspicious beginning, reminds me a lot of Mythic Manor, but without the supernatural element. It would be nice to see some plot concerning who the MC is at some point though. After a certain bit, it's the like the house collectively stops mentioning it.

Looking forward to future updates. But jeez, too many events happen at the same time of day, it's kinda of a pain.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
A very auspicious beginning, reminds me a lot of Mythic Manor, but without the supernatural element. It would be nice to see some plot concerning who the MC is at some point though. After a certain bit, it's the like the house collectively stops mentioning it.

Looking forward to future updates. But jeez, too many events happen at the same time of day, it's kinda of a pain.
Hey there, glad to hear you like the early versions.

I do indeed have plans for the MC's main story, I dont quite have what I 100% want but I have a few paths I wanna toy with.

And i understand 100% on the repetitive event time of day issue. Will work on that in future updates to vary them more!

Thanks for playing!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Alright guys, the android port is finished. Since this is my port and has a different save signature than normal you are unfortunately going to have to start a new save on android, but this is the only time as future ports will use mine and you can simply upgrade the APKs. Let me know how it works!

You can swipe up then down for the menu, and right for the skip feature.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Alright guys, the android port is finished. Since this is my port and has a different save signature than normal you are unfortunately going to have to start a new save on android, but this is the only time as future ports will use mine and you can simply upgrade the APKs. Let me know how it works!

You can swipe up then down for the menu, and right for the skip feature.
Congrats for the first port, man! And seriously, thanks so much for the effort!
I really appreciate the thought and obviously ur action for delivering ur work to ur fans, I mean, usually it always be the player who gonna visiting the modder's thread or blog and requesting for the port but u decide to do ur own port for the first time instead. That's really nice of u! :D

Anyway, no technical issue at all on my end
The game running smoothly, the66's v0.085 saves also compatible just fine, and the shortcut (swipe) for the menu also pretty responsive
Overall, great job for the port considering this is ur first time! :LOL:

About the story, thanks to @Blargher, I've nothing more to add since he's really doing a good observation about the latest events on post #363

The only thing what I could say is : Damn, things starting to get hotter here...:ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes