RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So normally I don't start games over, but with this version I think I'm going to, just because I think it's more likely I'll see the Random events easier. Doing so from a save file I've only seen 2 of the 5 so far.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
So normally I don't start games over, but with this version I think I'm going to, just because I think it's more likely I'll see the Random events easier. Doing so from a save file I've only seen 2 of the 5 so far.
There should be 2 in the kitchen, 2 in the living room, 1 outside the house and 1 in the offices. If that helps find them

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
*shrug* I'll admit to nothing ;)
Btw, the last scene with Alex has a few errors. She says Celeste twice instead of Serra. Also there is a frame before the licking scene starts that reverts back to her being dressed.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Btw, the last scene with Alex has a few errors. She says Celeste twice instead of Serra. Also there is a frame before the licking scene starts that reverts back to her being dressed.
Ill touch up those Alex errors, thank you for reporting! And the issue with the flickering between videos is being looked into, im seeing if its a issue with renpy not loading videos fast enough, and if so what I can do to minimize/get rid of the flicker.

Booblover68

Jul 11, 2017
What does it say on the relationship screen for you?
That she has been spending a lot of her mornings at the nature trails. I should go check on her....and i do it every morning in her room, but the choices that i have is to talk with her or to go on a trail....what i do but it's always the same thing.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also for your poll, I'd say keep the same look. I honestly like how they look now, dunno if I'd like changes or not.

Also haven't seen all the new events beyond main story, so can't say if any typos there or such. Did like ones I saw though.

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also for your poll, I'd say keep the same look. I honestly like how they look now, dunno if I'd like changes or not.

Also haven't seen all the new events beyond main story, so can't say if any typos there or such. Did like ones I saw though.
Thanks for catching those typos! And the new models won the poll, but I did my best to keep their overall style the same, just making the faces higher quality. I think overall its an improvement, but I'm up for suggestions.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Thanks for catching those typos! And the new models won the poll, but I did my best to keep their overall style the same, just making the faces higher quality. I think overall its an improvement, but I'm up for suggestions.
Are you using the models going forward or retroactively too? Because I'd imagine that'll eat into your development time to have to go back and redo them all.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Are you using the models going forward or retroactively too? Because I'd imagine that'll eat into your development time to have to go back and redo them all.
I plan to, time allotting, go back and reshoot the old events for consistency. But this will not be a priority. Every update I may reshoot one or two events if possible and over a few update schedules will have them all updated.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
The two new blowjob scenes are done from the MC's POV, and all you see is a head and hair bobbing in your lap. I would recommend you do a side view or something so we can see more, or have the MC lay back so they can see what the girls are doing.

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
The two new blowjob scenes are done from the MC's POV, and all you see is a head and hair bobbing in your lap. I would recommend you do a side view or something so we can see more, or have the MC lay back so they can see what the girls are doing.
Great suggestion! I'm currently rewriting the event system to make it more modular and I will go through and add the ability to change the view of sex scenes after that

Reactions: DOM76210

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
There's a night event with Alex that I can't seem to trigger. I have her at 6 hearts and the tip says "I feel tired, I should get a good nights rest." Is there something I need to do in order to trigger this scene?

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes