ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Dont worry with that skin lotion dear... for the look of it... MC is gonna give her a waaay more effective one. XD

Renders just keep delivering.. i know the game is comming soon. Keep the good work Glacerose :D

Reactions: Glacerose

everton2067

Jun 4, 2020
nice man
I don't want this to sound overly negative, but the very first thing I thought when I saw the banner was "Mythic Manor clone". It's fine if you're inspired by that game, but you've got to be careful with how closely you replicate it, because people who have played both games will compare yours against it. Mythic Manor has set the bar quite high.

I would like to comment on the gameplay for more feedback, but I prefer not to play games until there's sexual content added.

All I can say for now is good luck. I'll try your game at a later date.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
I peeped the discord for this game in anticipation for the remake and WOW those renders are amazing! Really looking forward to seeing Sylphine 0.1 pop up on the Latest Updates page! (And the return of Best Girls Celeste and Detta, ofc)

Should be out soon right? Maybe this month?

Reactions: ElukiaTV

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I peeped the discord for this game in anticipation for the remake and WOW those renders are amazing! Really looking forward to seeing Sylphine 0.1 pop up on the Latest Updates page! (And the return of Best Girls Celeste and Detta, ofc)

Should be out soon right? Maybe this month?
So happy you liked the renders!
I really don't wanna give a range at the moment due to my terrible habit of being late, but I can tell you the release is about 90% done at the moment. :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Just finished playtesting the reborn gem for Glacer..it is stunning..this will easily vault into many peoples top ten...there is stuff familiar to players of the original Sylphia Island...but it's not a copy done in daz..it's a new story..a new game..new characters new personality traits...and holy fuck is it stunning..Team-Gracie..so Waifu...so if you want to support a truly worthy game that will reward you greatly please hit up Glacer's patreon and help him do this right :) also..release is HUGE AF!!!!!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I downloaded the alpha but was only able to get through the introduction of all the girls so far, glance around the house, and click on a couple of the girls for initial hanging out dialogues. I didn't play the original game as I saw that it was being rebooted in daz3d and, as I was so impressed by the renders, I decided to try the Alpha out now.

Two main pieces of feedback though:
1) It would be great if the player was given some options to click so they felt they were interacting with the introduction more. Doesn't need to be consequential but just break up the large amount of information that the player is faced with upon starting the game.

2) When the sandbox section starts give the player a "quest" or hint of something like: "Why don't you go see what Gracie is doing?" or "Hmm, I wonder what Gracie is doing?" Right now the player goes through an introduction of these characters and then is dropped into the MC's room without any motivation or information as to where to go next.

Overall, I really hope the player actually gets to make decisions besides "Hangout", "whatever the second option will be", and "story event". Currently my initial impression is that it feels more like a kinetic novel than anything else. The player clicks on a color coded girl and then passively reads the entire encounter with whichever person he chose. I really want to make more decisions and for the MC to stop being such a pushover for all the girls.

This may not be a "new" game but it deserves a new thread to differentiate it from what came before. I hope that doing so will attract new players who are excited by the amazing renders and will give it a well deserved chance.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes