AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The thing that i really love in this game is every single girl personality, is the best of the game and is really well done, the models are really good too, there is some stuff that i don't like, for example different pathways that will block certain non main characters (for me the only good choice is "you want her, yes or no"), there is some minor stuff too (personal things, for example lillian job for me don't make sense, some of the ages too) but overall, is a really well done game, a little slow in the updates, but so far, really well done, is not a perfect story, but is good.

Reactions: DeathAl

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I wishlisted Sylphine
Might buy it once it releases but I cannot say for sure at this moment

Testing9300

Nov 14, 2018
Classic Tsundere:
A Japanese character development process which describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time. This change of behavior is permanent, and that's where the classic tsundere type is different form the modern tsundere.

Modern Tsundere:
A variation of the tsundere personality type which has the tsundere character switch between hostile and lovestruck personalities often, which is in contrast to the classic tsundere type where the change is gradual and permanent.

I hope for a Classic Tsundere also. Both are ok, knowing she don't mean the hostile stuff she says.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is there any actual lewd scene or its all only just a dream? It doesn't need to be sex.

Last edited:

Testing9300

Nov 14, 2018
I would say my favorites girls are Alex and Gracie right now. I like how Alex is caring and thoughtful. What I like about Gracie is her sweet and cheerful personality. I have a hobby of gardening like her and I'm a butt man.

sokkona

Oct 14, 2019
maybe it has already been mentionned before, but i'm getting an exception each time i try to go to the crossroads after talking to Harlow and unlocking the ferry. If i ignore, it takes me the the weaponmaster guildhall. Traceback attached.

Reactions: Forgotted

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
maybe it has already been mentionned before, but i'm getting an exception each time i try to go to the crossroads after talking to Harlow and unlocking the ferry. If i ignore, it takes me the the weaponmaster guildhall. Traceback attached.
Thats a bug in v.021. Try downloading the v.022 bugfix. Your save will be loadable

Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
Guild choice originally was affecting a lot more in game, but people heavily preferred to not have to do multiple playthroughs and not to miss out on any content. I still plan for it to change the story ever so slightly, branching more of course as we go on, but its more akin now to choosing a class in a RPG. Same story, different flavor.
In my opinion that's possibly the worst option. I think it should be either clearly worth it for the players to have multiple playthroughs (let's say 20% different content) or clearly not. Right now it feels like it's going to be somewhere in the cursed "I kinda want to but it's kinda not really worth it" territory. (I could be wrong of course, but that's how it feels to me)

Also, it's weird that the girls don't really interact with each other, and it seems like each of them is somehow totally separated from each other, both in the normal part and in the fantasy part. I assume it is to allow players to ignore ones they dislike, but as a tradeoff it might prevent scenes where the player interacts with multiple girls, which would be a shame, especially given some of the custom renders that were shared...

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
In my opinion that's possibly the worst option. I think it should be either clearly worth it for the players to have multiple playthroughs (let's say 20% different content) or clearly not. Right now it feels like it's going to be somewhere in the cursed "I kinda want to but it's kinda not really worth it" territory. (I could be wrong of course, but that's how it feels to me)

Also, it's weird that the girls don't really interact with each other, and it seems like each of them is somehow totally separated from each other, both in the normal part and in the fantasy part. I assume it is to allow players to ignore ones they dislike, but as a tradeoff it might prevent scenes where the player interacts with multiple girls, which would be a shame, especially given some of the custom renders that were shared...
The girls will have interactions. They just arent implemented now, I had to choose between advancing the story in V.02 or adding that extra stuff. I have plans for "household" events where you will go places with all the girls and have events with multiples of them.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The girls will have interactions. They just arent implemented now, I had to choose between advancing the story in V.02 or adding that extra stuff. I have plans for "household" events where you will go places with all the girls and have events with multiples of them.
Yeah I have seen sandbox style where you try to include others but then you have to for example:

Girl A cannot go to story 6 until Girl B is at story 5 so the crossover makes sense. This takes the sandbox element of "I do not want to do that girl" away and so why have sandbox. That's the trade in sandbox. You get to choose some or none or all BUT it will be either isolated paths or crossovers that may make no sense if you have no requirements....

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes