chadgang

Sep 20, 2019
Checked back in on this game, when people were referencing the bad rework models I was thinking of the ones from a few months ago. Those needed to go but this, this is something else. How. Do. They. Keep. Getting. Worse. On the bright side its so bad now I don't care to play this series when(if) it comes out.

also Gracia :HideThePain: nuff said

2k9mv2.jpg

Reactions: that1guyno1knows

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
killed any interest I had in the game
Yeah they're good at that. I use to be interested in their original game and then they decided to kill it and redo it completely in DAZ. Pretty soon they're going to have a bachelors degree in making remakes. Once they get that they can stop making games and just teach DEV's full time at a university on how to make a proper remake.

May 8, 2017
Yeah they're good at that. I use to be interested in their original game and then they decided to kill it and redo it completely in DAZ. Pretty soon they're going to have a bachelors degree in making remakes. Once they get that they can stop making games and just teach DEV's full time at a university on how to make a proper remake.
More like how to make a remake in preparation for another remake, after that remake.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
More like how to make a remake in preparation for another remake, after that remake.
Tips and Tricks to Milking your subscribers 101 :)
1: Remake your characters over and over again making them worse, so you have to keep remaking them.
2: Produce nothing for over a year with excuses after excuses.
3: Don't pause subscriptions in that time, and let people keep paying while you pretend to be "working on the game".
4: .......

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Produce nothing for over a year with excuses after excuses.
This thread is actually a candidate for the abandon tag. Not the three month one but the lesser known 18 months with no game update one.

F95 rules:

Rule 1: 3 months of silence = marked abandoned.

Rule 2: 18 months of no game update = marked abandoned regardless if a DEV is active or not.

May 8, 2017
This thread is actually a candidate for the abandon tag. Not the three month one but the lesser known 18 months with no game update one.

F95 rules:

Rule 1: 3 months of silence = marked abandoned.

Rule 2: 18 months of no game update = marked abandoned regardless if a DEV is active or not.
Dev hasn't logged into their account since April 26th as well. So yea... I don't remember when the last update was though... Looking at the download I have on my computer the game folder was last modified on 5/12/2021... So I'm not sure if it is 18 months yet.

Reactions: offset8

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Dev hasn't logged into their account since April 26th as well. So yea... I don't remember when the last update was though... Looking at the download I have on my computer the game folder was last modified on 5/12/2021... So I'm not sure if it is 18 months yet.
3 months of silence on Patreon or whatever site they use, not this site. Devs are not required to communicate on a pirate site lol.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Back before the remake the dev came here a lot and people were excited about the game... But that was over a year ago... Good times when many people (including myself) were excited about this game.
Yeah I was excited about it too, back before combat was introduced to the game, then the many, many remakes of the girls

Derporito

Jun 16, 2019
If there was an option to remove the speaker image in the left of the text box, I would play. I just don't like seeing my character much if at all depending on the design

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dont worry at the rate this game development is going you will never get to play this ever again :KEK: .
well maybe couple updates before next revamp, complete version won't see daylight ever.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes