OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
well maybe couple updates before next revamp, complete version won't see daylight ever.
Reminds me of that meme. Yo dawg, I heard you like revamps so heres a revamp of the revamp of the other revamp.

On a serious note. The current development of this game and the developer being down with a stubbed toe or drugged out on red ice or he caught a case of smallpox, whatever the case may be I see this being updated, MAYBE, one more time before its put on the back burner so the developer can work on his 2nd game or out right abandoned, if it isn't already.

Will it ever be finished? Not a snowballs chance in hell.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Reminds me of that meme. Yo dawg, I heard you like revamps so heres a revamp of the revamp of the other revamp.

On a serious note. The current development of this game and the developer being down with a stubbed toe or drugged out on red ice or he caught a case of smallpox, whatever the case may be I see this being updated, MAYBE, one more time before its put on the back burner so the developer can work on his 2nd game or out right abandoned, if it isn't already.

Will it ever be finished? Not a snowballs chance in hell.
A second game ? lmao, it will be shelved to infinity just like this one.

• Haha
Reactions: that1guyno1knows

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
A new game wouldn't even be uploaded as they would start remaking it before they even uploaded it.
isn't that basically what they've done? They reworked the models, scrapped those, reworked the models again and then reworked the models for the third time and now here we are. pretty sure we've gotten 3+ renditions of the new models here and he's yet to put out an update.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
isn't that basically what they've done?
They've posted 7 updates for this game. What I was talking about is that if they came out with a new game it would never get uploaded as they would start remaking it before it was ever uploaded and essentially never seen by anyone.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They've posted 7 updates for this game. What I was talking about is that if they came out with a new game it would never get uploaded as they would start remaking it before it was ever uploaded and essentially never seen by anyone.
remade everytime after 1st release.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Did anyone notice that in late july he had a new medical excuse?

Untitled.png

LMAO really? Now his wisdom teeth came out! I wonder if he nearly died?

His followers could use some beachfront land in arizona if you know what I mean

Looks like there's only 384 followers that were born yesterday

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Dev hasn't logged into their account since April 26th as well. So yea... I don't remember when the last update was though... Looking at the download I have on my computer the game folder was last modified on 5/12/2021... So I'm not sure if it is 18 months yet.
The dev would be posting here too if we didn't turn on him. He also basically ignores patreon too. He posts every day on his discord. Find it and take a look.

He simply wants attention and left us as soon as we turned on him

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Did anyone notice that in late july he had a new medical excuse?

View attachment 1978731

Ya, I read that on his discord. This crap is why I stopped subbing him after his second start of remake and his continual life drama and excuses. The guy actually has a girl/wife that puts up with him and is probably just as bad as he is. I recently dropped by there to see if anything is new or updates. The guy is utterly pathetic. Like a 12 yr old that can't do anything in life. I really think this younger generation is a bunch of wimps.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020

So he can play a different game but cannot work on him own game :unsure:

I wonder if when this game gets the abandoned tag in 3 months, if he will release a small update to get it removed.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
So he can play a different game but cannot work on him own game :unsure:

I wonder if when this game gets the abandoned tag in 3 months, if he will release a small update to get it removed.
He's ignoring us, he'll maybe release something when his paypigs finally grt tired of his bullshit, down to 384 patreons now

May 8, 2017
He's ignoring us, he'll maybe release something when his paypigs finally grt tired of his bullshit, down to 384 patreons now
It looks like he is doing art/blender stuff on his stream though... You can see the chat if you look at it. Someone was talking about a commission it looks like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
I honestly believe most of his patreons probably forgot they are subbed. Found some devs that abandoned/ dissapeared for more than a year whit no posts or anything and they still have people subbed to them .

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I honestly believe most of his patreons probably forgot they are subbed. Found some devs that abandoned/ dissapeared for more than a year whit no posts or anything and they still have people subbed to them .
I went to Irredeemable's discord and there's still like 10-20 people who are wishing he'd return. You'd be surprised at long hope springs for the stupid

• Haha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I went to Irredeemable's discord and there's still like 10-20 people who are wishing he'd return. You'd be surprised at long hope springs for the stupid
yea same on some other scammers, nothing published past year or x years and still there are still some supporters.

• Sad
May 8, 2017
yea same on some other scammers, nothing published past year or x years and still there are still some supporters.
Blows my mind that there are people that can just not even notice that they are paying monthly for something that they aren't using. I can sort of understand how people used to do that sort of thing back when everything was paper and people didn't check their bank statements but now that everything is online I just don't understand.

I guess some people just have more money than they know what to do with and don't care.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Blows my mind that there are people that can just not even notice that they are paying monthly for something that they aren't using. I can sort of understand how people used to do that sort of thing back when everything was paper and people didn't check their bank statements but now that everything is online I just don't understand.

I guess some people just have more money than they know what to do with and don't care.
i don't know how patreon billing appears on credit card bill but if all payments are tossed on 1 line then not noticeable and if no emails from scammer then goes unnoticed.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes