JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I was going though a list of games I liked but havent played in a while to see how many have been abandoned. Most have, sadly. How thankful I was to not see the abandoned tag on this one thinking I might have missed an update or two and would have something to play to pass the time. But no, I realized last update was over a year ago and the dev is doing yet ANOTHER remake revamp w/e AGAIN. And with the new look of the characters too.. Its amazing how with each new remake/redesign everything looks worse and worse. Im glad I have the old version I played where the girls were unique and interesting.

With more money a game earns, the less and less updates it get, the less and less content the updates get, and the more and more remakes reworks and redesigns the game gets. Ive seen this in so many titles.

Last edited:

packor

Oct 11, 2021
there's something called justification. It seems to be the key to milking sheep. How this works is that you make something simple, and then you just JUSTIFY not doing anything. People will throw money at you, and eventually, they start doing the justifying FOR YOU, so you just sit there and enjoy. Then someone catches on and they become a dev. I'm making a game, watch for it soon.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
He changed the models again and added a female protagonist option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Forgot to ask.. Is Lillian being removed? I see two new characters, changes to current characters background info and design, but no Lillian the lazy gamer girl. Whats the deal?

Reactions: johndoe19

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Forgot to ask.. Is Lillian being removed? I see two new characters, changes to current characters background info and design, but no Lillian the lazy gamer girl. Whats the deal?
Lilian's there. might wanna look again.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Lilian's there. might wanna look again.
lmfaoooo never mind, her image didnt load. When scrolling through past pages for images so many wouldnt load but your post had them all but didnt see hers because it was broken and I glossed right over it. Thanks for replying, i wouldnt have gone back to check again.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes