BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
He will only care if you kiss his ass and give him money. He's calling you a loser now:

View attachment 1838747

I wouldn't waste any more time here.

Glacerose, you may wanna check how successful you are versus this guy before calling anyone a loser.
He then posted this:

View attachment 1838752

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Mr 'I'm dying of sleep apnea' is telling other people to see a therapist! And this guy just came to talk to him. Not in the best or even a good way, but lol a therapist?

Why are you defending this joke of a dev?
I'm not sure how interesting is this for the thread. Personally, I'd rather we talk about the game than the developer's problems with another game's developer.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I'm not sure how interesting is this for the thread. Personally, I'd rather we talk about the game than the developer's problems with another game's developer.
I'm at least going to comment on the fact that the dude posted dms with someone else, had a smug 'I'm more popular than you' attitude, and then started in on mental health considering all the bullshit he's done about physical in the past.

With that said, Glacerose got real quiet about the scenario fast. I guess he checked his popularity vs the other guys...

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm at least going to comment on the fact that the dude posted dms with someone else, had a smug 'I'm more popular than you' attitude, and then started in on mental health considering all the bullshit he's done about physical in the past.

With that said, Glacerose got real quiet about the scenario fast. I guess he checked his popularity vs the other guys...
Neither idea nor interest in knowing which of them is the most popular. If they do well enough to be able to dedicate themselves professionally to what they like, the better for them.

If he was supposed to befriend each other, the way he started the conversation is clearly wrong. The answer (at the pictures that you post) may be exaggerated, but I still don't see the need to discuss this in the thread.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019

Either way, shaming someone else out is a dick move on Glacerose's part, whether the contact between him and the other person was taken well or not.
Whatever interest i did have in this game (if the girls went back to their original models) is now gone, just another dev showing their true colours.
Time for me to unwatch this thread and move on to other games, good luck everyone.

Reactions: isotope and Zellio

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
He then posted this:

View attachment 1838752

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Mr 'I'm dying of sleep apnea' is telling other people to see a therapist! And this guy just came to talk to him. Not in the best or even a good way, but lol a therapist?

Why are you defending this joke of a dev?
I`m honestly not defending glacerose. Was just pointing out that if he wanted to be added , harassing him about his profile is not the best way to go. Thats it.

Reactions: damnedfrog

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah.. I don't really have a problem with these models. The fact that he is remaking the whole game is a way bigger issue in my opinion. I just hope that this is the last remake otherwise, it will just feel like he is wasting everyone's time.
once you go bla............... sorry wrong term, once starts remaking then its never ending cycle.

May 15, 2022
Yeah.. I don't really have a problem with these models. The fact that he is remaking the whole game is a way bigger issue in my opinion. I just hope that this is the last remake otherwise, it will just feel like he is wasting everyone's time.
He is already on the 3rd? 4th? Rework/remake and he has said that he is constantly trying to make everything perfect which is impossible. Nothing is gonna be perfect.

I'd like to hope there will not be another rework but from his own words and his own history with this project I don't have high hopes for no more reworks. My gut feeling is that he'll be stuck in rework hell or just give up completely and abandon it.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
He is already on the 3rd? 4th? Rework/remake and he has said that he is constantly trying to make everything perfect which is impossible. Nothing is gonna be perfect.

I'd like to hope there will not be another rework but from his own words and his own history with this project I don't have high hopes for no more reworks. My gut feeling is that he'll be stuck in rework hell or just give up completely and abandon it.
It'll be stuck in rework hell until most of his audience leaves him and he either panics and releases a half assed game or quits

QWolfe

Nov 11, 2021
I'll be honest, I never saw or played the precious versions, but what I'm seeing now is OK?
Yeah the characters are kinda dumb in a lot of ways, but I can live with that to a degree.
Donno about story, not that far in yet.
One thing that does confuse me is why the two fast travel methods? The Nav Menu takes up far too much of the screen and the map could be used for a lot of what it provides. Hell, you can even give the option to click on the screen to move locations.

I donno, I'll watch and see how this goes. If it goes into remake hell then oh well.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
If it goes into remake hell
*IF*??? This thing lives in remake hell. We are currently at the 3rd (4th?) story remake/restart, and I can't remember how many times the models have been redone.

At this point; I don't think anyone even really expects it to actually happen, or make it past 3 releases if it does, we are just all here for the comments.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
One thing that does confuse me is why the two fast travel methods? The Nav Menu takes up far too much of the screen and the map could be used for a lot of what it provides. Hell, you can even give the option to click on the screen to move locations.
It was a hot (it's not) debate, it's a split between, I myself prefer the menu nav opposed to the door clicking. I guess, it's a compromise...?

I'll be honest, I never saw or played the precious versions, but what I'm seeing now is OK?
Yeah the characters are kinda dumb in a lot of ways, but I can live with that to a degree.
Yeah, you might want to check the new remade characters, you might love or against it. like Tavi13 said, it's in the process of remake

Reactions: Tavi13 and QWolfe
May 8, 2017

I donno, I'll watch and see how this goes. If it goes into remake hell then oh well.
Yea the models on the version on the front page are all well and fine. It is the newer models that have been shown on the patreon and by the dev here almost a year ago that people aren't as thrilled about.

Reactions: QWolfe

QWolfe

Nov 11, 2021
*IF*??? This thing lives in remake hell. We are currently at the 3rd (4th?) story remake/restart, and I can't remember how many times the models have been redone.

At this point; I don't think anyone even really expects it to actually happen, or make it past 3 releases if it does, we are just all here for the comments.
Like I said, I'm new to this game so I'm playing catch up on all of this.
Granted, from what you and others have said so far, yeah, it does look like it's in rework hell already, which is a shame since it looks decent enough (at least right now, I mean)

Yea the models on the version on the front page are all well and fine. It is the newer models that have been shown on the patreon and by the dev here almost a year ago that people aren't as thrilled about.
Had to dig a bit to find them but yeah, not really a fan of the new models. They look fancy and all but I think they've lost some of their uniqueness versus what's there now... plus I liked Serra's kitty tights >_>

Reactions: that1guyno1knows

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
...which is a shame since it looks decent enough (at least right now, I mean)...
It is a shame and I absolutely agree that the (current) remakes have lost their uniqueness and, for me anyway, almost all of their appeal.
I'm not bashing Glacerose (despite how it may sound); I'm a huge fan of letting dev's do their thing, I get that both life and your own thoughts can REALLY get in the way, and I am not a Patreon so I don't have a vested interest in when or if this ever gets released.
It's just that I found this way back when it was Sylphine Island, actually long before I found F95, and I have just seen Glace flake out too many times to have any faith. Maybe if the newest rework actually gets released, and makes it past 3 updates, I'll reconsider that.

QWolfe

Nov 11, 2021
Maybe if the newest rework actually gets released, and makes it past 3 updates, I'll reconsider that.
And that's fair. Can't fault you for any of that, honestly.
I think part of it is wanting the product to be "perfect" and that every time a shiny new toy/feature comes out you wanna find a way to add it in (feature creep).

As it is right now, v0.3, I like the game and the models (some of them) and what I saw of the ones doesn't impress me. When/if the next remake drops I'll give it a gander, but yeah, based on everything thus far I'm not really holding my breath.

Reactions: hpshi and Tavi13

Buttman20

Aug 15, 2018
It is a shame and I absolutely agree that the (current) remakes have lost their uniqueness and, for me anyway, almost all of their appeal.
I'm not bashing Glacerose (despite how it may sound); I'm a huge fan of letting dev's do their thing, I get that both life and your own thoughts can REALLY get in the way, and I am not a Patreon so I don't have a vested interest in when or if this ever gets released.
It's just that I found this way back when it was Sylphine Island, actually long before I found F95, and I have just seen Glace flake out too many times to have any faith. Maybe if the newest rework actually gets released, and makes it past 3 updates, I'll reconsider that.
Ok let's start from the beginning.
This guy "Glacerose" made a game sylphine island in 2018. Developed it for one year before abandoning it to make a different game in daz 3d. Started making characters and everything for that new game. But even before releasing that game his hard disk died. Again he decided to make a complete different game with different characters just to abandon it without releasing a single version. Out nowhere he decided to remake the sylphine island in daz. Started developing it. made characters changed them like 3-4 time before releasing the demo. Then again changed the characters like 2 times before adding some multiverse shit just to regret it after 2 release. Now he is remaking the whole game again and already changed the characters 3 times before the first release of remake of a remake. So yes he is actually going release this remake and definitely will complete the game this time.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes