May 8, 2017
The ones in the banner and previews on the first page of this thread.
Sylphia Island are certainly HS models, but these ones are Daz
Yea the HS models were nice and I had no issues with them. But the Daz ones from the previews and banner were great. No reason to change them IMO. I even thought they were some of the best models on the site when they came out. Now... New models... Yea... Not impressed in the least... Even to the point where I dislike them all.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yea the HS models were nice and I had no issues with them. But the Daz ones from the previews and banner were great. No reason to change them IMO. I even thought they were some of the best models on the site when they came out. Now... New models... Yea... Not impressed in the least... Even to the point where I dislike them all.
Yeah all the remakes (models) just seem to get worse every time, not that the first remake of the girls was good anyway.
Just to clarify, i'm talking about the remake of the girls in this game, not the original game that got abandoned, the original girls in this game are a lot better and should never have been remade IMHO.

Last edited:

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
Well its pretty clear from all the feedback here that, like me... the majority of people think the dev has not just been wasting his time since he decided to do the first rework but has consistently made the character models worse. the only way I see it surviving this 'Final nail in the coffin' is if he reverts all model changes and goes back to working on story only instead of going on a lighting expedition when his game hasn't seen a decent update in a year.
The dev is his own worst enemy so I doubt this will have any other outcome than going the way of the dodo.
Looks like the second game is as much as a flop as the first. Time for another developer to change his alias me thinks.
RIP

May 8, 2017
Man they all got worse but I think Celeste got the worst of it. Those bright pink eyebrows and lipstick look horrid to me. She kinda just looks like a trashy bimbo now.
Oh wow I didn't even notice the eyebrows because I disliked so much of the rest of the model. I will have to agree with you on Celeste, that is not a great look... It looks like all of them now have matching eyebrows, as opposed to the original Daz models that had normal eyebrow colors with colored hair.

Reactions: MidnightKing

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Congrats to dev for legitimately destroying the LI models of the game.
He really has been working hard for past few months to make sure the models look as worse as they can than the original , even added few touches to them to enhance the ruins left.
Eagerly waiting to see what more destruction we get to see in future updates

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Are the models really that bad or are people just mad because he decided to remake the game and change how the girls look?

May 15, 2022
Congrats to dev for legitimately destroying the LI models of the game.
He really has been working hard for past few months to make sure the models look as worse as they can than the original , even added few touches to them to enhance the ruins left.
Eagerly waiting to see what more destruction we get to see in future updates
Hopefully the next rework/remake will change them for the better.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Charas looks more real now. But I guess, the issue with no the charas at all...

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I was trying to get in contact with dev but he kicked me out :alien:
Bruh, I'm real, not a fake Acc.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
I was trying to get in contact with dev but he kicked me out :alien:
Bruh, I'm real, not a fake Acc.
Yah well harassing him that he has to much anime in his profile might not have been the best attempt to get him to add you as a friend.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Like, seriously, we devs, need to unite. For the sake of our projects. What's the point of hiding from each other?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kuranai

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yah well harassing him that he has to much anime in his profile might not have been the best attempt to get him to add you as a friend.
The approach system had some significant failures that ended in catastrophe.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Last edited:

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Like, seriously, we devs, need to unite. For the sake of our projects. What's the point of hiding from each other?
He will only care if you kiss his ass and give him money. He's calling you a loser now:

Untitled.jpg

I wouldn't waste any more time here.

Glacerose, you may wanna check how successful you are versus this guy before calling anyone a loser.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cirnex
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes