cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol, alternate gender is much less work than adding a new character. It's just changing dialogue to be more gender neutral. Don't know why ppl making a big deal out of that.
Each scene the MC appears in (as in, we see the body shape) will also need to be rendered twice (sex scenes, anytime we see the MC face, etc.). So it can add many new renders depending on how often we see the MC.
exactly that^

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Each scene the MC appears in (as in, we see the body shape) will also need to be rendered twice (sex scenes, anytime we see the MC face, etc.). So it can add many new renders depending on how often we see the MC.
Lol. Yiu guys are talking like alt mc is a skin. Unless female mc wears a strap on, all sex scenes would need to be completely redone

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
lol, alternate gender is much less work than adding a new character. It's just changing dialogue to be more gender neutral. Don't know why ppl making a big deal out of that.
You serious? He has to create new sex scenes with the female too lol.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
Lol. Yiu guys are talking like alt mc is a skin. Unless female mc wears a strap on, all sex scenes would need to be completely redone
You serious? He has to create new sex scenes with the female too lol.
I have not worked with DAZ, but it's all almost as easy as swapping one prebuilt model out with another. It's not like they actually draw them. Iirc, the adult scenes are all first person, and if you do it real lazily, all scenes can also be made gender neutral and use the same poses. That'd be the way to do it if you want to make a casual gender swappable MC. If you're talking about them having completely different scenes, then sure, I don't think they will even be able to make 2.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or he just makes static images (and after that every1 at f95 says sayonara to this game).

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
At least the changes are small this time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess he still doesn't look over his own work, I love finding grammatical errors in things like this cuz it shows how little he actually gives a shit. Last paragraph of Vira's, you can find "Shough she's known of your real parents"

if I actually gave a crap though, I'd go back over and re-read these but they're not worth the time because we all know this game's not going to happen. He's just going to start over for the fourth? Fifth? time.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
At least the changes are small this time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, I'm not a fan of what happened to Gracie's face. Literally every earlier version of her facial features are more attractive if you ask me, and by leaps and bounds. Of the remaining ones, the only other real complaint I have, is that there's something that feels a little off about Vira's smile.

As for the rest, I think they're all still attractive, and all still recognizable as the original characters. I might prefer the older models in many cases, but the changes aren't a big enough deal for me to really care too much.

As for the MC? I wasn't expecting him to look so young, but the people who have been saying he looks female I'd disagree with based on the image here.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Alex, Vale, Vivian, and Blair were some of the most beautiful characters on this site, imo. Sucks to see what they've become.
Well, we haven't seen what Vivian and Blair look like, but one can only imagine. Wouldn't surprise me if they were cut out of the game entirely.
Yeah they look nothing like the originals, and all gained 50-100 pounds, lol.
They looked great in the original game, such a shame

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
By doing this stupid shit of making so many versions of the characters he's only guaranteeing that his fanbase will always have a favorite version and fight over it. The game is finished. Even if he finally stopped this stupid shit and actually made the game lots of people will leave because their favorite version of the character is gone.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
I appreciate that she's hairy, I think that fits the character. But I really dislike the new face and also darker skin type. Also, I'm missing Serra's freckles from some of the iterations between, she looks really uninspired now. And I still think she would be the type to have some pubic hair too. Lillian might be a little better than last time, but overall her appearance has become less attractive to me since the reworks began, similary Celeste. On the bright side, Alex looks quite good, though didn't she also have some freckles or so some time ago? They all look so much like plastics without any skin features. Vale and Vira look ok, but not really memorable either.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Well
I appreciate that she's hairy, I think that fits the character. But I really dislike the new face and also darker skin type. Also, I'm missing Serra's freckles from some of the iterations between, she looks really uninspired now. And I still think she would be the type to have some pubic hair too. Lillian might be a little better than last time, but overall her appearance has become less attractive to me since the reworks began, similary Celeste. On the bright side, Alex looks quite good, though didn't she also have some freckles or so some time ago? They all look so much like plastics without any skin features. Vale and Vira look ok, but not really memorable either.
Well in my opinion if he wanted to add some pubic hair to the girls , he could have at least use a nice trimmed hair model, for me that just looks nasty (not trying to start a kink war here or anything).
Actually find it a little funny , the only 2 characters that seem acceptable to me Alex and Gracie have that pubic hair that may force some people to ignore them if a miracle happens and he actually will release anything.

• Angry
Reactions: xxxavier
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes