kikomascado

May 20, 2017
Played it some time ago and liked it, so was watching the thread. But what the hell is this new model nonsense? And it already happened before???
The only ones I found acceptable were the female MC, Alex and Celeste, but the older ones were a looooot better.
Celeste was a cute tsundere, not a punk gal. I really hope the patrons complain about it.

Reactions: Sweet Force

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Played it some time ago and liked it, so was watching the thread. But what the hell is this new model nonsense? And it already happened before???
The only ones I found acceptable were the female MC, Alex and Celeste, but the older ones were a looooot better.
Celeste was a cute tsundere, not a punk gal. I really hope the patrons complain about it.
This topic is the second (Known) version of his 'game' and the first remake. He remade the models a year ago (several times), and just remade them again using the models on the previous page...

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I don't care wat he's smokin, I want to know what his supporters been smoking these past few years.
I wanna know how long he's gonna take to tell his paypigs that he redid the models again. The last he mentioned his 'game' it was apr 24th and he said that patreon test builds were going out in 2 days for the new remake, but now theirs's another fucking remake.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
sadly...i'm just not gonna bother even if the game gets released... i've lost any faith in his ability to stick with an idea and see it through.
i was a big fan of the original, i even gave him money but now just.... *sigh*

weirddude94

Jan 12, 2018
He changed the models again and added a female protagonist option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If there is one thing that consistently baffles me about this game's development, it's how he got as far as he did with the playable iteration despite apparently disliking his own designs so much that he keeps changing them further and further from where they were.

I never was a big Gracie fan like a lot of folks here seemed to be but holy shit she's just an oompa loompa now. By now, everyone's body types have been changed, reminding me of those "realistic body type" photoshops somebody made to promote body realism or something.

Can I get a date on when these new designs were posted? Was it the day they were posted here? (May 4th) I'm curious if there was any comment in regards to the GPU situation.

Reactions: Sacorna

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
If there is one thing that consistently baffles me about this game's development, it's how he got as far as he did with the playable iteration despite apparently disliking his own designs so much that he keeps changing them further and further from where they were.

I never was a big Gracie fan like a lot of folks here seemed to be but holy shit she's just an oompa loompa now. By now, everyone's body types have been changed, reminding me of those "realistic body type" photoshops somebody made to promote body realism or something.

Can I get a date on when these new designs were posted? Was it the day they were posted here? (May 4th) I'm curious if there was any comment in regards to the GPU situation.
These new renders have only been posted in his discord, not his patreon, same date,

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
lets put it this way almost every update has had a full story and character redesign so far.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't have any issues with the new models. My only concern is having two MCs. It just adds a lot of extra work.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
just look at his track record, original - abandoned at .3, remake - abandoned at .2, re remake already had multiple character redesigns and now a second mc that will need a story rework as well.....
cant wait for him to abandon this re re-work after 1 or two updates if it even gets to that

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just look at his track record, original - abandoned at .3, remake - abandoned at .2, re remake already had multiple character redesigns and now a second mc that will need a story rework as well.....
cant wait for him to abandon this re re-work after 1 or two updates if it even gets to that
yea not expecting anything.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
lol, alternate gender is much less work than adding a new character. It's just changing dialogue to be more gender neutral. Don't know why ppl making a big deal out of that.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The "guy" looks almost more like a girl than the girl does, and the new new models are meh, they look pretty much like any generic girl from any other game, At least the original girls had something special going for them, oh well, good luck with it i guess.
I don't really see the point in changing the girls, and revamping games, unless there are quality issues in the renders or something that really needs a rework.
So many games being ruined these days by doing things like this, plus revamp after revamp just loses everyone's trust in a dev actually completing something.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
lol, alternate gender is much less work than adding a new character. It's just changing dialogue to be more gender neutral. Don't know why ppl making a big deal out of that.
Each scene the MC appears in (as in, we see the body shape) will also need to be rendered twice (sex scenes, anytime we see the MC face, etc.). So it can add many new renders depending on how often we see the MC.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes