Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Meanwhile ............dev surfing internet to look for unique excuses for next month.

Dev might not give monthly game updates but is quite punctual about monthly excuses updates.
I know you visit this page glacerose so i'll throw you a bone

Tell em you got 'Blood Cancel' like those indian scammers told that guy

Since you now have blood cancel you need to be tested for Super AIDS!

After three months, tell them all tests for blood cancel are negative, and you just stubbed your toe!

se.jpeg

Reactions: Xtmr61 and Cirnex

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Meanwhile ............dev surfing internet to look for unique excuses for next month.

Dev might not give monthly game updates but is quite punctual about monthly excuses updates.
When update is delayed again next month because a Russian sent missile dropped right on dev's house and destroyed his pc but the house was left unharmed.
Me:
5qwt-X.gif

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Looking for a new game, doing my search with tags of interest.
Come across this game.
Hmmm, plot synopsis doesn't sound bad.
Models look good.
Rating looks good.
Let's check reviews... they look alright.
Let's check last updated... oh... that's pretty long.
Let's check the Patreon, see if they're still active.
Lot's of excuses... not good but might just be a run of bad luck.
Let's check the most recent comments to see if it's bad luck or just a milking dev.
It's a milker... how disappointing...
Next game.

weirddude94

Jan 12, 2018
Not defending the actions made by the dev but it people are acting like this is a Waifu Academy situation when it really just seems like a case of too much ambition and poor time management. If you spent money on this, I get why you'd be upset, but if you haven't, it's more unfortunate than rage-worthy. The WA guy is a slimebag who steals and reskins content, makes a billion excuses to not work, then craps out a 20-minute update twice a year to keep the idiots appeased. Glacerose is clearly doing something, it's just not going to make a finished product any time soon.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Glacerose is clearly doing something
???

I guess if you're looking at it from the perspective of physics and biology. The particles that make him up continue moving, cells are made, do their thing, then die. Air molecules gets absorbed in his bloodstream and provide tissues with oxygen. Something clearly is happening, it just has nothing to do with the game whatsoever. Personally I'm not in the mood to pat his head for merely existing and doing something for close to 2 years now. He has friends and family for that, we are here because his game interested us.

Game where? Somewhere. Probably nowhere.

• Haha
Reactions: Dalurker and Xtmr61

weirddude94

Jan 12, 2018
I get it, the rage hype-train is in full steam, toot toot, etc etc. Thing is, the guy hasn't said or done anything that's unbelievable for someone who clearly doesn't know how to run a project effectively. The character redesigns and the choice to reboot this game again show that the issue isn't that he's doing nothing, it's that he can't fucking stop himself. To reiterate, this is not a defense of Glacerose's actions. Nobody is suggesting patting him on the head or saying he's doing a sufficient job. To be this far into development and choose to destroy and rebuild the entire thing from the ground up is absolutely mind-boggling.

My only point is I think it's a bit too early to start wheeling out the accusations of deceit and trickery. Everything points to this dude diving in way too deep for his first project and being in way over his head, either for his own temperament or capabilities. It's an a shame and a bit annoying that it'll probably be at least five years and at least three more rewrites before something like a finished product is released, but assuming you haven't put money into it and don't have anything concrete to prove he's been lying, I don't understand the need for vitriol or accusations.

This community is naturally free to do what it wants, but I'm just cautioning that we don't jump straight into calling this guy a huckster before he's done anything legitimately slimy. Trust me, if we get there, I'll be right there next to you in the dogpile.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Im curious... do we know which one is the final design of the girls? because if i scroll back a few pages.. i see, a different design in some signatures, a different one in a xmas image, and a different one in a image previous to that one.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
This community is naturally free to do what it wants, but I'm just cautioning that we don't jump straight into calling this guy a huckster before he's done anything legitimately slimy.
You seriously don't think that trying to use a cancer scare to get money and not telling people for a month isn't slimy? Because it's fucking slimy to anyone who has had medical emergencies like me.

His last post was basically 'I'm dying of sleep apnea'

Reactions: Xtmr61

packor

Oct 11, 2021
lol, how is it "early", hasn't it been 6 years or something? Are we still rolling with "doesn't know how to manage themselves?"

I'm not even sure the ideas were original anymore. Chances are that most milkers find some random ideas, made some models, WHICH IS EASY, and then just spin people around and around for awhile and pretend like they do work. Lots of really gullible people can't recognize real progress from eye candy.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Im curious... do we know which one is the final design of the girls? because if i scroll back a few pages.. i see, a different design in some signatures, a different one in a xmas image, and a different one in a image previous to that one.
This is what's currently on his patreon. I assume it's the current designs.

• Sad
Reactions: Xtmr61

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
That's.... thats pretty close to the first rework..
Did we go all this way.. just to end with pretty much the OG ones? :ROFLMAO:
thanks btw.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Wow. Came here after it was mentioned in another thread going through reboot hell that this got rebooted a second time. And these new girls are even less appealing then the first reboot. The original girls were just way better.
But it seems like this is going nowhere fast and I may as well do what I thought about the first reboot, but was giving it a chance to redeem itself for me...and add to my ignore list. Since I'm more likely to start collecting a pension then see this become anything I wanna look at, much less finished.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Wow. Came here after it was mentioned in another thread going through reboot hell that this got rebooted a second time. And these new girls are even less appealing then the first reboot. The original girls were just way better.
But it seems like this is going nowhere fast and I may as well do what I thought about the first reboot, but was giving it a chance to redeem itself for me...and add to my ignore list. Since I'm more likely to start collecting a pension then see this become anything I wanna look at, much less finished.
rebooted a second time ? hahaha don't make me laugh. yes it may only have had one name change the story and girls have completely gone beyond being recognizable more than 7 times already. if this game stands any chance to get finished the dev needs to put his story to paper and let other game devs make the game for them. also original girls of sylphine or original as in sylhia island ?

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes