• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Come on, people can give their money to whoever they want even if there is no content for a while. He isn't taking money from anyone, people give it freely and can withdraw their support whenever they want. Jesus! It might not be nice, moral or whatever you want to call it but in my book it's called Freedom! I hope you just haven't thought it thoroughly but thwse days with people trying to force their will on others, I doubt it.
gif.gif iron-man-rolls-eyes.gif

You should work on your game and stop making terrible posts Glacerose

Shirlulu007

Apr 27, 2020
so any eta to the game release with new design? since i haven't played this game i may as well wait for the new design

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Gotta make sure he capitalizes fully on it before coming up with his next excuse

Wanna bet he never mentions the cancer thing again on patreon?
He probably won't lmao. Honestly I've just been checking to see if he'd posted any news about the update but it doesn't seem like he's ever gonna do that.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
He probably won't lmao. Honestly I've just been checking to see if he'd posted any news about the update but it doesn't seem like he's ever gonna do that.
He's definitely online. Go into any part of his discord and he's talking daily. That's another sign of a scammer, many have done this exact thing.

I wonder if some of the people on his discord have been scammed the same way lol? They simply can't stop and ask themselves why a person can talk to his loyalists all day long but literally IGNORES his paying customers except to make them feel guilty?

Reactions: offset8

packor

Oct 11, 2021
honestly, I like devs that don't talk, and really dislike the ones that spend too much time interacting with the audience or making "progress updates". That kind of junk should be left to big teams. Devs should work on work. Way too many have started to post "update posts" because people seem to view it as the norm now. If you just pushed out an update you wouldn't need "progress reports".

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
honestly, I like devs that don't talk, and really dislike the ones that spend too much time interacting with the audience or making "progress updates". That kind of junk should be left to big teams. Devs should work on work. Way too many have started to post "update posts" because people seem to view it as the norm now. If you just pushed out an update you wouldn't need "progress reports".
Then maybe he shouldn't have mentioned the cancer thing at all, but since he did, and the test was negative, doesn't he owe his supporters that knowledge?

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Then maybe he shouldn't have mentioned the cancer thing at all, but since he did, and the test was negative, doesn't he owe his supporters that knowledge?
From where will he get the test report and show it when no such test ever happened. :sneaky:

packor

Oct 11, 2021
Oh, no, I think you're misunderstanding. I wasn't defending. Posting about testing for cancer IS posting an "update post".

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Sure he's not suffering from burnout ? from what i saw a long time ago when i played it, he was basically trying to incorporate everything everyone suggested in to the game and always making a lot of changes.
I'm in no way making excuses for him, as i haven't played it for a long time (just got too weird for me), but some devs get burned out and just come up with excuses to try and bye time until they get their head back in the game.

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Unwatching the thread. It's been fun watching people bicker about a scammer but I can go to Milfy City's thread for better quality whining.

• Haha
Reactions: BartPS

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Unwatching the thread. It's been fun watching people bicker about a scammer but I can go to Milfy City's thread for better quality whining.
Aww come on, we're just getting started!

If we promise to whine gooder will you stay better longer...????

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Just went to their patreon page, why are all the revamped girls chunky ? (thicc), why on earth would they think that's a good idea ? they looked great before. Kinda glad i dropped my sub a while back if that's what's happening in the revamp....
They have rainbow hair, it's only a matter of time before they get fat, wear glasses, and hate all men

Just wait a couple remakes

:p:cool:

May 8, 2017
Just went to their patreon page, why are all the revamped girls chunky ? (thicc), why on earth would they think that's a good idea ? they looked great before. Kinda glad i dropped my sub a while back if that's what's happening in the revamp....
Oh wow I went and looked at the Feb 23rd post and yea... They are "chunky" as you say in comparison to the old models. And those are pictures that are teased as being in the game, and not just a commission someone wanted of thiccer versions of the girls. I think I'll just save a copy of the older version so I can always remember how great the old models were.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes