Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
do you want any chance of this game ever finishing ? they already downsized from 2 worlds to 1 let alone 2 whole story lines
To be fair I could see the whole hopping around from one world to another getting really annoying as the game progresses and more zones are added.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
To be fair I could see the whole hopping around from one world to another getting really annoying as the game progresses and more zones are added.
if its done correctly i could see it work. but more in a way of go to the other world and take a vacation home kind of thing or making the choice to just stay in the new world as some of the characters had done. personally i would still go by one of the first versions of Silphy island. just losing your memorie being picked up by the main girls. maybe something like my new memories you know ? or at least i like that starting idea. i believe that was S.I 0.1

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
do you want any chance of this game ever finishing ? they already downsized from 2 worlds to 1 let alone 2 whole story lines
well many have doubts about this getting finished ever so 1 path as male mc and 1 path with fem mc wouldn't change much.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
well many have doubts about this getting finished ever so 1 path as male mc and 1 path with fem mc wouldn't change much.
i almost hope they can just write down or tell someone what they want and with whats already there have someone else finish it if they themselve cant do it. as whats already done does look good.

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
I just came by to see the progress of this game. Since i put this on my "watchlist" bookmarks since when i saw this it was still on v0.1, and hoped that enough time has passed to see some progress. Checked the Dev's Patreon 1st before checking the comments here so i can see the devlogs and dev posts. Most recent one is about him having Cancer. I was like damn, i guess that's the reason why the progress has been slow.

Then i went back here to see the latest comments and was morbidly surprised that people are shitting on him and i was like "WTF?! The people here are ruthless! The dev have cancer! Why are they shitting on him?". "I knew this place is full of degenerates but GODDAMN! That's a new low!" I was literally disgusted for a moment there, reading the comments

BUT THEN i literally checked the page before the latest one (page 156) and saw this post.

I would just like to say that this Dev is a total POS. As someone who has lost a loved one from cancer, you sir, is a disgusting human being. At least have some basic human decency to make a new post on your Patreon to let people know what your ACTUAL health condition is. Out of all the reasons you picked to avoid updating your game, it was pretending to play cancer victim. What a fucked up excuse.

I'm avoiding this game. And i hope others will too.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I just came by to see the progress of this game. Since i put this on my "watchlist" bookmarks since when i saw this it was still on v0.1, and hoped that enough time has passed to see some progress. Checked the Dev's Patreon 1st before checking the comments here so i can see the devlogs and dev posts. Most recent one is about him having Cancer. I was like damn, i guess that's the reason why the progress has been slow.

Then i went back here to see the latest comments and was morbidly surprised that people are shitting on him and i was like "WTF?! The people here are ruthless! The dev have cancer! Why are they shitting on him?". "I knew this place is full of degenerates but GODDAMN! That's a new low!" I was literally disgusted for a moment there, reading the comments

BUT THEN i literally checked the page before the latest one (page 156) and saw this post.

I would just like to say that this Dev is a total POS. As someone who has lost a loved one from cancer, you sir, is a disgusting human being. At least have some basic human decency to make a new post on your Patreon to let people know what your ACTUAL health condition is. Out of all the reasons you picked to avoid updating your game, it was pretending to play cancer victim. What a fucked up excuse.

I'm avoiding this game. And i hope others will too.
I agree that not updating his Patreon when they found out they didn't have cancer was really bad, I don't believe it was out of malicious intent. That information was something they let others know (I think in discord, and potentially here), so I don't think they were trying to hide it. They just didn't get around to updating Patreon, which is definitely horrible, just not the kind of horrible where they're doing it to deliberately illicit sympathy/money.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I agree that not updating his Patreon when they found out they didn't have cancer was really bad, I don't believe it was out of malicious intent. That information was something they let others know (I think in discord, and potentially here), so I don't think they were trying to hide it. They just didn't get around to updating Patreon, which is definitely horrible, just not the kind of horrible where they're doing it to deliberately illicit sympathy/money.
They never said anything here. I'm the one that had to update people here cuz he wouldn't(and still hasn't) updated his patreon and it's been a month now.

Reactions: isotope and FunkyD

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Why would you tell people all this information before you know for sure what it is? this is honestly an very fucked up thing to do
Because the threat of having cancer is enough to make people feel sorry for you. Even when this guy didn't update his patreon with the information people in this topic were making excuses for him.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
He's told no one except his biggest simps (his discord). Stop making excuses for this guy, it's been over a month. He's very obviously doing it for sympathy/money

cbsx

May 4, 2020
He's told no one except his biggest simps (his discord). Stop making excuses for this guy, it's been over a month. He's very obviously doing it for sympathy/money
I thought you were his biggest fan, you post in this thread constantly... the mods delete my posts for being off topic.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I thought you were his biggest fan, you post in this thread constantly... the mods delete my posts for being off topic.
You're being passive aggressive here. I can't imagine why your posts get deleted

cbsx

May 4, 2020
And you give the same response to every non-negative post in this thread... such a value add.

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
While i do agree to some degree, the fact that he posted that cancer bullsh*t on Patreon, his money-maker platform, and not correct it even a month later, makes me think otherwise. Yeah sure, he made an update on his discord, but how many of his fans/followers/patreons are actually on the discord to see that? Not to mention the people who were just like me who just wanted to see the game's progress and just went straight to patreon to see that he apparently has "cancer"? If i didn't knew better and check the comments here on F95, i would've believed he had it and made an assumption as to that being the reason why there has been no updates to the game. I'm really inclined to believe that they're not doing it to deliberately illicit sympathy/money.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes