• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
And you give the same response to every non-negative post in this thread... such a value add.
No, I give different responses, but all are usually either sarcastic or directly aggressive, not passive. And I got some posts deleted too.

I'm not replying to you again on this subject.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
While i do agree to some degree, the fact that he posted that cancer bullsh*t on Patreon, his money-maker platform, and not correct it even a month later, makes me think otherwise. Yeah sure, he made an update on his discord, but how many of his fans/followers/patreons are actually on the discord to see that? Not to mention the people who were just like me who just wanted to see the game's progress and just went straight to patreon to see that he apparently has "cancer"? If i didn't knew better and check the comments here on F95, i would've believed he had it and made an assumption as to that being the reason why there has been no updates to the game. I'm really inclined to believe that they're not doing it to deliberately illicit sympathy/money.
How exactly can ANY of you believe that this guy doesn't have the ability to spend 2 minutes for a quick update on Patreon IN A MONTH?

IN ONE MONTH THIS DUDE CANNOT MAKE ONE SINGLE 2 MINUTE UPDATE?

He's literally replying to people ALL THE FUCKING TIME on his discord. In every single one of the individual (forums? subs?) in his discord he's one of the latest replies. Go look yourself.

This dude can talk all the time on discord but can't update his people on patreon, and some of you wanna either cry for him or think he's not doing it on purpose

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
While i do agree to some degree, the fact that he posted that cancer bullsh*t on Patreon, his money-maker platform, and not correct it even a month later, makes me think otherwise. Yeah sure, he made an update on his discord, but how many of his fans/followers/patreons are actually on the discord to see that? Not to mention the people who were just like me who just wanted to see the game's progress and just went straight to patreon to see that he apparently has "cancer"? If i didn't knew better and check the comments here on F95, i would've believed he had it and made an assumption as to that being the reason why there has been no updates to the game. I'm really inclined to believe that they're not doing it to deliberately illicit sympathy/money.
I also want to remind you that he never made an update on discord. Someone asked, he replied. I just jacked the reply. He never made any announcement or anything on discord.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I also want to remind you that he never made an update on discord. Someone asked, he replied. I just jacked the reply. He never made any announcement or anything on discord.
These people make me wish I was mean enough to set up some kind of Ukraine go fund me thing and keep the money. They apparantly only understand sad things, they don't understand the concept of con men.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
These people make me wish I was mean enough to set up some kind of Ukraine go fund me thing and keep the money. They apparantly only understand sad things, they don't understand the concept of con men.
The sad thing is this isn't anything new. He's done this for a while. First it was his depression, then new medication. He does this in cycles, hiding behind legitimate issues and doesn't even mention it till someone asks. I had to leave the server because it was a bunch of circlejerking bronies and nobody dared to question him. It's a hivemind thing just like everyone with Irphaeus's discord and waifu academy.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
The sad thing is this isn't anything new. He's done this for a while. First it was his depression, then new medication. He does this in cycles, hiding behind legitimate issues and doesn't even mention it till someone asks. I had to leave the server because it was a bunch of circlejerking bronies and nobody dared to question him. It's a hivemind thing just like everyone with Irphaeus's discord and waifu academy.
Discords are pretty much universally a dev circle jerk, mainly because it's easy to ban users. I laugh when people mention a devs discord when talking about if people hate new updates.

He posted it on discord for that exact reason. He knows he won't get questioned there.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Discords are pretty much universally a dev circle jerk, mainly because it's easy to ban users. I laugh when people mention a devs discord when talking about if people hate new updates.

He posted it on discord for that exact reason. He knows he won't get questioned there.
A lot of the smaller devs I'm in the discords of really do appreciate the feedback, but money changes people. When they start seeing the $$$ come in, they become full of themselves and toxic and start turning their noses to the feedback. Majority of the people didn't want these model changes, and a lot more told him from the get go that trying to juggle and balance 2 worlds was a bad idea and he went and did it anyway, and here we are. You know what happened to the people that spoke up? He went on a literal banning crusade.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
A lot of the smaller devs I'm in the discords of really do appreciate the feedback, but money changes people. When they start seeing the $$$ come in, they become full of themselves and toxic and start turning their noses to the feedback. Majority of the people didn't want these model changes, and a lot more told him from the get go that trying to juggle and balance 2 worlds was a bad idea and he went and did it anyway, and here we are. You know what happened to the people that spoke up? He went on a literal banning crusade.
I don't think money changes people. The inner authoritarian was always waiting to get out. Once he was full of himself he let it out.

But I digress

May 8, 2017
I 100% prefered the old models... Probably my favorite of any game... Still holding on to hope that there will be something to play within the next few years though.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I supported him for awhile, but, he is yet another dev doing what WAY too many are doing on Patreon now. Exploiting the system. Always some excuse as to why there is no new content. Covid, mental illness, panic disorder, yadda yadda. Heard it WAY too many times and I am sick of it. Sure, things happen in life, we all understand. But, this just doesn't add up any more. Patreon needs to add consequences for lack of content. A forced pause to subs until something new is released.

The dev for Measuring My Cum has PAUSED all subs until he can release new content because some stuff happened in his life. He doesn't set around making excuse after excuse and milking people for money in the meantime. He doesn't take money for producing nothing. THAT is how you do it!!!!!!!!! I will continue to support him simply because of that.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
well, each person can make their own choices and cancel if they wanted to; if they want to scam themselves, it is their own problem.

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
so finally caught up on some of the games i had downloaded last year. loved the game and went to look into the status for an update. Yeah now i will not be playing this game again. Holy hell how can someone F-up the perfect models to a point that they are now? It looks like a shity cartoon now. Good thing i saw the new direction before i gave this crap any money.

Reactions: Sweet Force

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I supported this game for 5-6 months and really liked it it has changed directions a few times and it seems from the last poll that it is back on track. What I really want to know is when will there be an update?.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I supported this game for 5-6 months and really liked it it has changed directions a few times and it seems from the last poll that it is back on track. What I really want to know is when will there be an update?.
Thread Updated: 2021-05-22

Soon to be a year with nothing but promises. If we ever get an update it will come out of the blue and will probably be the last one the game will ever get. This developer does not have it in him to bring a project to fruition.

Jun 23, 2020
Siggies
S 01.gif S 02.gif S 03.gif
S 04.gif S 05.gif S 06.gif
S 07.gif S 08.gif S 09.gif

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/04/1767914_S_01.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/04/1767915_S_02.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/04/1767916_S_03.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/04/1767917_S_04.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/04/1767918_S_05.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/04/1767919_S_06.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/04/1767927_S_07.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/04/1767928_S_08.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/04/1767929_S_09.gif

Last edited:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I supported him for awhile, but, he is yet another dev doing what WAY too many are doing on Patreon now. Exploiting the system. Always some excuse as to why there is no new content. Covid, mental illness, panic disorder, yadda yadda. Heard it WAY too many times and I am sick of it. Sure, things happen in life, we all understand. But, this just doesn't add up any more. Patreon needs to add consequences for lack of content. A forced pause to subs until something new is released.

The dev for Measuring My Cum has PAUSED all subs until he can release new content because some stuff happened in his life. He doesn't set around making excuse after excuse and milking people for money in the meantime. He doesn't take money for producing nothing. THAT is how you do it!!!!!!!!! I will continue to support him simply because of that.
Come on, people can give their money to whoever they want even if there is no content for a while. He isn't taking money from anyone, people give it freely and can withdraw their support whenever they want. Jesus! It might not be nice, moral or whatever you want to call it but in my book it's called Freedom! I hope you just haven't thought it thoroughly but thwse days with people trying to force their will on others, I doubt it.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes