cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I am a little sad to see Sylphia Island fo but I am glad to see this one rise instead.

Jonhhy-Boy

Mar 26, 2018
Most games made on this engine have some pretty weird looking boobs as well as some weird models in my opinion, this? Nah this shit spanks. Also, great work on their hair haha, they look pretty good.

Reactions: Glacerose

metiu

Jan 15, 2018
Hey Glacerose,

Solid work as always. Is there a consistent time between every build's future release (e.g. once a month or once every 2 weeks) or will it be just sporadic release? Thanks and keep up the good work. Stay safe and healthy :)

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why have the more interessting looking VN´s have to be this boring go from A to B sandboxgames??? i really don´t get what it is that sooo amazes in this kind of , whatever it is...i don´t get the thrill of - do 10 times a date from mornings and 10 times go work in the shop ,earn money so you can buy .....don´t need to reply , i don´t read it anyway...and i know everybody has it´s own likes but you find only sandbox games in the last weeks, so.....

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Sylphine - v0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my

Clumsy Wumsy

Jan 17, 2020
why have the more interessting looking VN´s have to be this boring go from A to B sandboxgames??? i really don´t get what it is that sooo amazes in this kind of , whatever it is...i don´t get the thrill of - do 10 times a date from mornings and 10 times go work in the shop ,earn money so you can buy .....don´t need to reply , i don´t read it anyway...and i know everybody has it´s own likes but you find only sandbox games in the last weeks, so.....
I have the same opinion. Unfortunately, because of this, the game will pass me by

• Angry
Reactions: WaltS

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
I have the same opinion. Unfortunately, because of this, the game will pass me by
It's like maximum 5 clicks which keep in mind can be done in < 5 seconds and you're at the next event. If a game is really good, would you seriously pass it up because you have to click a button a bit?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Official updated links since it's been leaked here

PC-

Mac-
Android-

Changelog
V.01 official release
12 events
650+ images
Approximately 2 1/2 hours of total dialogue

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Sorry to hear it. Hopefully in the future you'll give it a shot!

Reactions: Ghostly

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It's like maximum 5 clicks which keep in mind can be done in < 5 seconds and you're at the next event. If a game is really good, would you seriously pass it up because you have to click a button a bit?
If it's just that it's annoying but i can cope with it. But then why click and not go to the next event already without clicking ?

Reactions: Vasilji

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Realizing the renders of this must take some doing, you're on what is essentially the third version of the same game and using what amounts to the same events for each girl just like in the previous versions. Sure you introduced some side characters that weren't present before, but this is really just the same old in a pretty new wrapper.

You know I love your work, but I really hope you can find a way to move it along because this'll be the third time replaying the same individual stories with the girls, regardless of the new main story. A main story that is just repeating dreams at this point.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76 and McWoodz

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
If it's just that it's annoying but i can cope with it. But then why click and not go to the next event already without clicking ?
Because that way it means you can do what you want to do with who you want to do it with. I'm the same as you. I much prefer the classic style in that of a VN without Sandbox, but ones done where it only requires a few clicks or provide hints are fine for me. A good sandbox is an efficient way of progressing the story of only the characters you want to progress with. Glace has put in effort to make it as simple as possible to travel. For example, in the house, from your room to the girls rooms, it is a maximum of three clicks which can be done very quickly and there are hints to let you know where you need to go to.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes