Danmachi9

Sep 5, 2020
If it's just that it's annoying but i can cope with it. But then why click and not go to the next event already without clicking ?
I don't understand it either. This is a dull task, why not give a choice whether I want to read a visual novel, enjoy high-quality renderings, history, and not a stupid repetition of the same action, in the hope of getting a new one. How can this be interesting?

Danmachi9

Sep 5, 2020
Because that way it means you can do what you want to do with who you want to do it with. I'm the same as you. I much prefer the classic style in that of a VN without Sandbox, but ones done where it only requires a few clicks or provide hints are fine for me. A good sandbox is an efficient way of progressing the story of only the characters you want to progress with. Glace has put in effort to make it as simple as possible to travel. For example, in the house, from your room to the girls rooms, it is a maximum of three clicks which can be done very quickly and there are hints to let you know where you need to go to.
Stupid excuse

zephrates

May 12, 2017
Please tell me the barista(?) with the funky earring from the screenshots is a romanceable character. I'm definitely liking her look. To me, too many developers seem to think that any girl with the side shaved hair is required to be covered in ugly tattoos.

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Stupid excuse
The game is tagged sandbox, if you don't like sandbox, why are you in the thread being hostile to people.

And sandbox allows you to explore a world, doing what events you *want* to do, not being railroaded into a singular story where nothing is skippable. Avoiding what girls you don't want and doing quests that I have planned for v.02 and beyond.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Please tell me the barista(?) with the funky earring from the screenshots is a romanceable character. I'm definitely liking her look. To me, too many developers seem to think that any girl with the side shaved hair is required to be covered in ugly tattoos.
I have plans in v.02 (working on it as we speak) to have storylines for all side characters introduced. Lexi will indeed have romanceable scenes :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
bow chika wow wow...more Gracie time...GO GREEN!! and stop whining bout this gem of a game..you aint paying for it..go make one better if this bugs ya's so much..geez....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Glacerose

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Yeah, you're obviously correct, abbreviations should be explained or omitted from the get go. However, if you were my generation, you wouldn't have to ask ... not meaning "asking is wrong", but "it's sometimes difficult to find problems in stuff that is second nature to you".
Let me just say that I also had to look it up. And the generation thing? Don't assume. This game will likely have players of all ages, from all over the world. So I agree with Wutzel, try to avoid that.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Absolutely stunning renders and characters, but unfortunately sandbox is just the wrong choice for this kind of game genre.

Wish you best of luck regardless with its development

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Absolutely stunning renders and characters, but unfortunately sandbox is just the wrong choice for this kind of game genre.

Wish you best of luck regardless with its development
Thank you for the luck, am sorry that you disagree with the sandbox tag. Unfortunately it's just the vision I have for the game, hopefully in a future update you'll give it a shot.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Milf and harem tags? Now you have my attention, just hope it's a true harem, got fooled a few times where devs add the harem tag and then the game starts going towards weird directions.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Milf and harem tags? Now you have my attention, just hope it's a true harem, got fooled a few times where devs add the harem tag and then the game starts going towards weird directions.
Have multiple paths planned as the story develops and one is a full harem. Of course, not immediately present in v.01 as it's an introduction to the game world/main girls.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Definitly one on my watchlist now, renders are amazing quality, models look both good and apropiate to their personality, and im looking forward to more of the story.

Good luck, and hope to see more in the (near) future.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Definitly one on my watchlist now, renders are amazing quality, models look both good and apropiate to their personality, and im looking forward to more of the story.

Good luck, and hope to see more in the (near) future.
Thank you so much!

Reactions: Ghostly

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
I don't understand it either. This is a dull task, why not give a choice whether I want to read a visual novel, enjoy high-quality renderings, history, and not a stupid repetition of the same action, in the hope of getting a new one. How can this be interesting?
Here's an idea, how about you look at the tags of the game, see "Sandbox", realise you don't like it and be on your way. if you're going to write off an entire genre because you're not willing to do a few clicks to start the next event (which keep in mind, you're clicking the entire game to read the next line of dialogue so I don't see why you're not willing to do a few more clicks), then why even bother looking at games with the Sandbox tag?

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes