xShalltear

Jul 25, 2018
Didn't go through all the pages because im lazy bastard, maybe someone suggested it. But could be better game if you have signs where to click in free world... like above doors, would say "Alex Room" or at the down side screen "go to .... room" or smth. Otherwise it's kinda annoying to randomly click somewhere without knowing where it will lead to.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Didn't go through all the pages because im lazy bastard, maybe someone suggested it. But could be better game if you have signs where to click in free world... like above doors, would say "Alex Room" or at the down side screen "go to .... room" or smth. Otherwise it's kinda annoying to randomly click somewhere without knowing where it will lead to.
The doors are colour coded based on the girls designs. You will notice that Gracie's door is Green like her hair colour + eyes, Lillian's is purple like her hair colour and eyes, Alex's is orange like her hair color + eyes, Serra's is blue like her hair colour + eyes and Celeste's is pink like her hair colour + eyes.

xShalltear

Jul 25, 2018
The doors are colour coded based on the girls designs. You will notice that Gracie's door is Green like her hair colour + eyes, Lillian's is purple like her hair colour and eyes, Alex's is orange like her hair color + eyes, Serra's is blue like her hair colour + eyes and Celeste's is pink like her hair colour + eyes.
Some lazy minds won't think that far. This maybe need to be added to walk-through someday when it will be added, so ppl will understand or at some notes ect

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Some lazy minds won't think that far. This maybe need to be added to walk-through someday when it will be added, so ppl will understand or at some notes ect
I guess, but it's pretty straightforward if they do think about it. Like I wasn't told but I picked up on it as soon as I opened the game so surely they do realise as they play a bit.

Reactions: syh653

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If it's just that it's annoying but i can cope with it. But then why click and not go to the next event already without clicking ?
Tastes differ, methinks. And one of the main differences IMO between Sandbox style games and VN style games is that the former feel more like a game, the latter more like a novel or movie. Nothing is inherently wrong per se, but personally I like to do some stuff to earn my rewards, even though I like me a good VN, too.

But as with many tags, it is a question of what you like. Don't want NTR? Don't play NTR games. Want NTR? Don't play non NTR games. Generally I think it is good a variety exists for all people, even if I am missing out on one or two gems because they go the wrong direction. But even though I don't like competitive FPS games, I don't go on forums for them and complain that they aren't made differently, I just ignore them.

This may or may not one day need a walkthrough, but if you need a walkthrough for the color coding rev mentioned you probably shouldn't be on a computer with an internet connection in the first place.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
too much teens, there is incestlike contents? Only that "milf"?
a bit more variety wouldnt hurt...milfs are secret ingredient&flavor, you cant be wrong there:BootyTime:

btw, why there is no girl with yellow/blonde hair in the game banner?
that rainbow is a bit defect:unsure::BootyTime:

Reactions: SlaveStates

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
a bit more variety wouldnt hurt...milfs are secret ingredient&flavor, you cant be wrong there:BootyTime:

btw, why there is no girl with yellow/blonde hair in the game banner?
that rainbow is a bit defect:unsure::BootyTime:
The banner only shows the main girls in the game. There is a girl with blonde hair though. Her name is Ella and we see her in a few renders but are yet to be introduced to her in the game.

Also there are more characters coming. Keep in mind, it's only 0.1

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Tastes differ, methinks. And one of the main differences IMO between Sandbox style games and VN style games is that the former feel more like a game, the latter more like a novel or movie. Nothing is inherently wrong per se, but personally I like to do some stuff to earn my rewards, even though I like me a good VN, too.

But as with many tags, it is a question of what you like. Don't want NTR? Don't play NTR games. Want NTR? Don't play non NTR games. Generally I think it is good a variety exists for all people, even if I am missing out on one or two gems because they go the wrong direction. But even though I don't like competitive FPS games, I don't go on forums for them and complain that they aren't made differently, I just ignore them.
The first thing I see is "[VN] [Ren'Py] Sylphine [v0.01] [Glacerose]", needs the VN prefix removed then

Furthermore I play some light sandbox games, what I hate is grinding and day/night cycle where you can only talk to a character at a specific time of day. I don't know about this game yet but the girls look very nice

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
The first thing I see is "[VN] [Ren'Py] Sylphine [v0.01] [Glacerose]", needs the VN prefix removed then

Furthermore I play some light sandbox games, what I hate is grinding and day/night cycle where you can only talk to a character at a specific time of day. I don't know about this game yet but the girls look very nice
Well, it's realistic to only be able to talk to a character at a specific time of day. Sometimes the girls have stuff to do (e.g - Work). It's unrealistic to expect to be able to do an event at any time when some events require taking place at a certain time.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ah, I see your point, never thought about that. Yeah, that is not a content tag so it doesn't count, but I agree that it isn't obvious.

Reactions: rev_01

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, it's realistic to only be able to talk to a character at a specific time of day. Sometimes the girls have stuff to do (e.g - Work). It's unrealistic to expect to be able to do an event at any time when some events require taking place at a certain time.
I think you're both correct, in that you like what you like. (I am deeply in rev's camp) So we need different games for the both of you.

Reactions: rev_01

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Ah, I see your point, never thought about that. Yeah, that is not a content tag so it doesn't count, but I agree that it isn't obvious.
Yeah, I guess the VN tag does need to be removed, but if they were to read the tags or the first line of the description, it says Sandbox so they shouldn't be confused for long

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Let me just say that I also had to look it up. And the generation thing? Don't assume. This game will likely have players of all ages, from all over the world. So I agree with Wutzel, try to avoid that.
I wasn't trying to assume actively and I agree that expanding "CYOA" to "choose your own adventure" would be prudent. I just wanted to explain that this assuming happens passively without you realizing. For me, and possibly for glacerose as well, "CYOA" is as clear as "NATO" or "CNN" and doesn't need an explanation so you just use it and do not think about it at all. Not entirely unlike the band R.E.M. named a song "Losing My Religion" because that's an everyday expression immediately getting the message across. Except hardly anybody did know it. (Still a great song though)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Milf and harem tags? Now you have my attention, just hope it's a true harem, got fooled a few times where devs add the harem tag and then the game starts going towards weird directions.
Yeah, tags need more quality control. Which means users who see a missing tag or a wrongly applied tag should inform the original poster to correct it, they can't play all routes of all games themselves. And yeah, harem is often used for "there's multiple love interests you can follow at the same time", when the definition on this page asks for a bit more.

Reactions: wiseold6996

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
looks nice wil have to try it.
but the first thing that that poped into my head when i saw the screenshots.
is that willow form buffy the vampire slayer but then as an adult?

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes