Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's just a bit stupid to in the grand scheme of things, care about the placements of doors in a game when there are much more important things going on in the game
Like I said, everybody has different triggers what disturbs them and takes them out of the game. I don't think people choose to find mistakes or care, but just like a faucet dripping on a different floor, once you hear it it gets incredibly loud.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I like how each main girl has matching eye and hair color although i think Lillian and serras hair is too similar

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
I'm trying to ask Gracie about her garden, and it says I have to talk to her in her room on Tuesday or Thursday evening, but she's in the back yard on those evenings? Am I doing something wrong?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I'm trying to ask Gracie about her garden, and it says I have to talk to her in her room on Tuesday or Thursday evening, but she's in the back yard on those evenings? Am I doing something wrong?
You talk to *Alex* about the garden. It does say Alex right? If not let me know that's an error on my end

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Really beautiful renders!!
Sadly its not enough to deal with the sandbox part of the game (my problem, not the game). I try it again when I'm in a different mood.

Some thought?
I know is faster to write an exhibiting paragraph that render an image. But some times you show the image and the paragraph say the same that is writen... What I trying to say (sorry the engrish) is "Show don't tell", but I understand that one is faster that the other.
Before get in to the sandbox part I was feeling this was a kinetik novel... xP
But, again, beautiful renders!! Best of luck (y)

Reactions: Glacerose

tobias_knight

Apr 26, 2020
Well this is one of the bests first releases I have played. The renders are awesome and each girl is unique from the others. Is just enough lewd in the game to make it interesting but still leaves you wanting more. I look forward to continuing the story, especially involving the MC's dreams.

Reactions: Glacerose

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I take it you enjoyed v.01? :)

Reactions: keanuxxx

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
No reason to play this now since these images say it all. (y) Just kidding.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Overview:
Sylphine is a sandbox Visual Novel built in RenPy that attempts to mix adult content, drama, and comedy.

His mother lost at a young age, your named MC finds himself living with one of his mothers closest friends, Alex, a social worker with a penchant for those in need. Also under her care are 4 other girls, impolite tsundere Celeste, quirky bookworm Serra, laid-back gamer girl Lillian, and air-headed but sweet nature lover Gracie. Jump into the world of Sylphine as your MC finds his mind invaded by recurrent strange dreams as he navigates the world he was left in, a world he may soon discover is not everything that it seems
Glacerose
Now THIS is how you give a summary! 80% of summaries are completely inconsequential to the main page of a game. By that I mean, they don't add anything, no interest, no information, no excitement. I look at it, read it and either, have no further understanding of the plot of the game or more likely I'm left confused. The only things that typically keep me compelled are "family" games. If I don't see the I tag, I'm usually out. Only games with compelling everything can interest me to touch it without that tag (Acting Lessons, My Sweet Neighbors, Melody). Then, You enter with a well thought out and eloquently put summary that not only tells me the plot, the intention and writing style of the game but radiates thoughtfulness that is sure to be brimming from the main game. I didn't even have to look at the renders (which are effing amazing) because the story matters most of all. I have full faith in you just from the first written words. (If it wasn't you that wrote that description then I take it all back :p)

I didn't see your game when it first leaked in July, but I'm glad I see it now. I'll be on in the next few days to tell you what I thought of it :D Have a fantastic day!

Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
Awesome loved the changes. Can't wait to see

Although I really hope you figure out the Daz pubic hair issues.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes