rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
meh just ranting, on painkillers and typing left handed,
most games that have a petite char have just that, 1, Sylphia Island had several, particularly liked gamer girl, just disappointed, but should know better than to rant when pharmaceutically off
Detta is still yet to come. But bro, if you think Celeste is fat, I'd hate to see someone who is actually fat. Celeste is nowhere close to fat and her tits are not oversized either. They are actually quite small.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Looks promising.

My only comment is... Why the japanese sounding last names? Only one looks even vaguely oriental.
All it does is detract from the story as it does not match the visuals.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Looks promising.

My only comment is... Why the japanese sounding last names? Only one looks even vaguely oriental.
Cause I'm a collosal weeb. No other reason.

I'll make them more westernized in the next update :)

Reactions: Cartageno

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Looks promising.

How do their last names which are mentioned once detract from the story? The character is based off of some anime tropes, so it makes sense for their last names to be Japanese

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
meh just ranting, on painkillers and typing left handed,
most games that have a petite char have just that, 1, Sylphia Island had several, particularly liked gamer girl, just disappointed, but should know better than to rant when pharmaceutically off
Yo, don't blame the meds. Just say, I overreacted and move on. It's no big deal :)

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Really promising game. It could do without the "sandbox", but it's not a big deal ( there is no real grind). Animations are great and they look better by focusing on full body shot ( usually face/head, look jarringly disconnected from the rest and ruin the "loop")

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Really promising game. It could do without the "sandbox", but it's not a big deal ( there is no real grind). Animations are great and they look better by focusing on full body shot ( usually face/head, look jarringly disconnected from the rest and ruin the "loop")
Glad you liked it.
The sandbox will have a bigger purpose in V.02 when the 6 side locations and such get added.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
renders looking high quality. little sneak peaks of sex scenes through dreams. pretty cool. hopefully there are sex faces later on. like showing the girls enjoying faces while the scene is happening. goodluck.

Reactions: Glacerose

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Most games made on this engine have some pretty weird looking boobs as well as some weird models in my opinion, this? Nah this shit spanks. Also, great work on their hair haha, they look pretty good.
I don't understand your complaint ... signed P. Picasso

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Glacerose Is there any consequence (missed content or triggers that would get bypassed) to using an editor to increase the friendship of the ladies? I've played the story content to completion and see I can still play to increase friendship.... I'm just a bit lazy and don't want to spend several in-game days to get their friendship increased. They're all at.... 5 right now, I think.

And if there's no consequence..... is there an upper limit? (Don't want to break anything by setting to something stupidly high.)

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Glacerose Is there any consequence (missed content or triggers that would get bypassed) to using an editor to increase the friendship of the ladies? I've played the story content to completion and see I can still play to increase friendship.... I'm just a bit lazy and don't want to spend several in-game days to get their friendship increased. They're all at.... 5 right now, I think.

And if there's no consequence..... is there an upper limit? (Don't want to break anything by setting to something stupidly high.)
No consequence yet, as the relationship is simply a placeholder value for future features. Unsure of future updates because I'm not 100% sure how I'm implementing the features.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
No consequence yet, as the relationship is simply a placeholder value for future features. Unsure of future updates because I'm not 100% sure how I'm implementing the features.
Thanks. I'll set them all to..... 10, I guess, and wait for the next release. Great game so far!!

Reactions: RustyRug
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes