tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Loving the game so far, god I think this is the prettiest of these games I've ever played. Just wanted to check in and make sure I didn't miss anything; there's 2 story events, a fantasy, and a peep scene for each girl so far right?

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Loving the game so far, god I think this is the prettiest of these games I've ever played. Just wanted to check in and make sure I didn't miss anything; there's 2 story events, a fantasy, and a peep scene for each girl so far right?
Correct. And the 2 story events you get through sleeping. You need to play 5 days for the first, 10 for the second

Reactions: tigerdiamond

puchuu

Aug 18, 2016
You know someone has worked hard to create this stuff when you see Daz models that don't look like generic Daz model copy No 1455!

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Well, of course i like it, I already enjoyed the "first one", but i kinda of disappointed, I really liked that at start of the previous version the "mystical" aspect was hidden to the public as well, the revelation had much more "power" that way, now we go from "WOW they are magical!?" to "Oh I already knew that..."

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
played this and instantly fell for celeste! usually don't like fdom so hope there are some scenes where she can kinda be submissive/put in her place!

btw Glacerose any thoughts about implementing a petname system where you can type in a nickname for the ladies to call you during lewd scenes? i.e. allowing the girls call you "Sir" or "Master" or whatever the user wants

I don't think it's particularly hard to implement, and is pretty satisfying!
Celeste isn't a femdom character in my eyes, then she wouldn't seem so blushy whenever talked to. And while I don't know yet, I don't have the feel that this is going to be some strong domination game at all.

Reactions: bigmacaroni

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Well, of course i like it, I already enjoyed the "first one", but i kinda of disappointed, I really liked that at start of the previous version the "mystical" aspect was hidden to the public as well, the revelation had much more "power" that way, now we go from "WOW they are magical!?" to "Oh I already knew that..."
Understandable.
In Sylphine I just wanted to focus more on the mystical aspect, instead of it being behind 5+ hours of gameplay. It's revealed much sooner because in V.02 I plan to delve into it and have the player already engulfed in the magical world, with it being a much larger part of the game.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
what was actually added and/or fixed in yesterday's update?
The full v.01. last version was an alpha.
6 new events, 2 for Serra , 2 for Lillian, 2 main story events. Remade UI. Tons of spelling/grammar fixes. 5 animated fantasy sex scenes one for each girl

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
I would say one thing that this game does is also the perspective of the girls is a little different on the screen. I would not say they are out of proportion, or anything along those lines, but when you render at an angle, you get different perspectives. None of the girls look large to me, nor do their breasts look too large (a huge turn of in some games for me). They look well proportioned and there are smaller and some larger for preference.

Oh well - to each their own .. that is why preferences are personal.
i agree, Imo I think Celeste looks to be a C-cup, while Gracie looks to be a D-cup

and i agree with this comment whole heartedly None of the girls look large to me, nor do their breasts look too large (a huge turn of in some games for me) the girls with the impossibly massive breasts, I never start relationships with

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Finally it's back again. Liked the story and chars before, but now they just look fantastic. And yeah navigation maybe needs a bit more work but otherwise great work!

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
Hello. What is the official asset name that is used for Alex's character model? The name you would search for on the DAZ store.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hello. What is the official asset name that is used for Alex's character model? The name you would search for on the DAZ store.
Alex was custom morphed from 11-12 different models. Not a premade asset, same with all the other girls in the game. Off the top of my head I remember I used Delilah, Cassandra, Kanade, Yuka, Grace, and a few others I cant recall.

Reactions: OniBrigade

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I know - the sandbox tag is there - and it is not the worst, but I dont like it. Yes the bedroom doors are color-coded for the haircolor of the girls, but I think a hover text would be helpful. Then u know what is behind a door.

The girls look nice - and unique, but the haircolor is not for me. I would love to see them with natural haircolors. Especially the green hair puts me off. But yeah - that I knew before I started too ^^

Havent played everything (just because I cant endure free roam for a long time in one session. I have to work to get these games "done") but are there any choices to make? ... I havent seen any.

Or is it just trigger event and have rel stat X?

And is there nothing to do at afternoon? Only morning and evening? Ok - that might change, but I think it is not good design when u have to skip time early on.

The renders and writing are great (maybe a bit to much "fluff" text for my liking). For me it is just a lot of work to enjoy that.
But keep up the good work - any maybe in the future you will make a non-sandbox/freeroam game :p

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I know - the sandbox tag is there - and it is not the worst, but I dont like it. Yes the bedroom doors are color-coded for the haircolor of the girls, but I think a hover text would be helpful. Then u know what is behind a door.
Personally I am not a big fan of hover texts. After a while I know my way around the map in any case, even with identical doors or similar, and then it gets in the way for me.

Reactions: Cruiser80

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017

The girls look nice - and unique, but the haircolor is not for me. I would love to see them with natural haircolors. Especially the green hair puts me off. But yeah - that I knew before I started too ^^

Havent played everything (just because I cant endure free roam for a long time in one session. I have to work to get these games "done") but are there any choices to make? ... I havent seen any.

Or is it just trigger event and have rel stat X?

And is there nothing to do at afternoon? Only morning and evening? Ok - that might change, but I think it is not good design when u have to skip time early on.

The renders and writing are great (maybe a bit to much "fluff" text for my liking). For me it is just a lot of work to enjoy that.
But keep up the good work - any maybe in the future you will make a non-sandbox/freeroam game :p
The game world is sparse now, but thats the crux of a V.01.
V.02 is adding six side locations, and six side characters, each with their own schedule and activities, which will make the open world much more vibrant.

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
Alex was custom morphed from 11-12 different models. Not a premade asset, same with all the other girls in the game. Off the top of my head I remember I used Delilah, Cassandra, Kanade, Yuka, Grace, and a few others I cant recall.
Okay, thank you. I'll take a look at those.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes