Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so far.. definitely liked slyphia's island more this girls in this game kinda feel like those girl but have certain aspects of them tuned up to 11

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
When all character's tip says "More story content will be added soon" including the main story's, does that mean i've completed everything? Serra's is the only one that actually says "more content coming in later update"

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
When all character's tip says "More story content will be added soon" including the main story's, does that mean i've completed everything? Serra's is the only one that actually says "more content coming in later update"
Correct! Made a mistake and didn't word them all the same.
2 events per girl
2 main story events
5 fantasy scenes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Gracie is definitely my favorite, the one I like the least is Celeste. I'm not really into the whole tsundere thing, I find it annoying.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I have to admit that when I logged into this site one day and found that Sylphia Island had an abandoned tag I was more than a little upset to see another great game die. But lo and behold it wasn't dying it was an evolution and what an evolution it is. Everything looks amazing, the girls are stunning. Wow, just wow. Keep up the great work I can't wait for more.

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I have to admit that when I logged into this site one day and found that Sylphia Island had an abandoned tag I was more than a little upset to see another great game die. But lo and behold it wasn't dying it was an evolution and what an evolution it is. Everything looks amazing, the girls are stunning. Wow, just wow. Keep up the great work I can't wait for more.
So glad you like the game!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
looking at the dreams this game have some great potential.
hopefully the girls will be different and not ALL go handjob then thighjob, then boobjob, then assjob then blowjob and then sex.
would be nice to see some of the girls jump straight to it or something

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Serra is cute but she's so frustrating to interact with. Between the annoying friendo quirk and imagination shenanigans I'll probably end up skipping her content or fast forwarding through it. She's like Luna Lovegood cranked up to eleven...

• Angry
Reactions: Bakkalon

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Top notch footjob. :love: ( only thing missing was if they both kissed her feet at the end, and then french kissed at the end...yeah, yeah, I'm a foot fetish pervert :giggle:)
I'll make them more westernized in the next update
Do you mean change the appearance or..?
Imo, Celeste and Gracie would look better with more natural hair colors.

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
I thought the models were great, really great.
I thought the interface was easy and intuitive.
I expected the story to be more exciting after the prologue.

Cons:
For me, having to repeat events, even as good as those fantasy dreams were, became boring.
I'm not sure what the relationship points actually do.
I simply got bored reading through some of the conversations.
About the only exciting thing that happened that was not a dream was the shower scene.

Pros:
The conversations with Lillian were hilarious.
Again, the models of the girls and their faces especially were top notch. When they blushed.
The shower scene, LOL.

To be fair, I don't like sandbox/grindy games normally.
Also, I really think the game has promise, especially for people that enjoy sandbox games.

I hope the DEV continues on with the development I expect this game could get a lot of followers and interest.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020

Cons:
For me, having to repeat events, even as good as those fantasy dreams were, became boring.
About the only exciting thing that happened that was not a dream was the shower scene.

Pros:
Again, the models of the girls and their faces especially were top notch. When they blushed.
The shower scene, LOL.

Also, I really think the game has promise, especially for people that enjoy sandbox games.

I hope the DEV continues on with the development I expect this game could get a lot of followers and interest.
That's fair, though keep in mind it is still v0.01 so it's very early and there will be a lot more content added in future updates.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017

Cons:

Pros:
The shower scene, LOL.

Hey there. Thanks for playing through the V.01

The relationship points will come into purpose in a future update. They will unlock special events/sex scenes with the girls. Simply a placeholder now.

The v.01 was simply to give an introduction to the girls/the world. In V.02 the side locations will open, and you'll gain access to 6 side characters

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
Haha! At last! Okay, time to jot down my thoughts of the real first release.

First off, in furtherance to my thoughts from the leaked beta about the plot needing some sort of inciting incident, having the MC emotionally distance from the girls is actually a really elegant way of accomplishing that. It's the situational change needed to spark more changes in the rest of the cast without needing more unwieldy plot elements. Though I would like some acknowledgement on the part of the girls that they have noticed and are concerned about the MC's change in attitude, and thus why they are doing different things to try and reconnect with him. Gracie trying to make a garden with him and being more welcoming, in her own way (Nice save with the "You've never made a garden?" btw), Lillian trying to casually arouse him, Serra wanting to take him on imagination adventures, Celeste bugging him with minor shit... all things they might be doing to try and draw him back to them. I'm not sure if that was your intent, but I think it works really well. As I say though, just the odd line or thought that they've noticed there's something wrong with him lately and they're trying to figure out what to do about it would really ground that solidly. Particularly with the event where we comfort Serra after her bad day, we reassure her that we're there for her it could be pretty powerful to have her turn that around on us and tell us that she's there for us too so don't deal with stuff alone either.

I can't speak for anyone else, but the humour is really working for me. I laughed out loud more than once.

You even worked in handholding to the first release. What a promising sign of wholesome depravity.

I do hope all the girls get a variety of kinks. I wouldn't like Celeste to be the designated footjob girl, as I adore her but I'm not a foot guy. She's great enough they don't turn me off, but I also don't get much from them. Not every girl needs to do every thing, but variety. It's not something I'm worried about, but I felt I should mention it.

Gracie is definitely my favorite, the one I like the least is Celeste. I'm not really into the whole tsundere thing, I find it annoying.
Tsunderes can be really annoying. Tsunderes going tsungiri, when their facade breaks and they go all blushy and incoherent, can be adorable.

I'll make them more westernized in the next update :)
Not necessary IMO. The fact the girls (less so Alex) all have pretty round (pretty and pretty round) faces and quite youthful appearances are Asian traits, I was thinking it was intentional.

In Sylphine I just wanted to focus more on the mystical aspect, instead of it being behind 5+ hours of gameplay. It's revealed much sooner because in V.02 I plan to delve into it and have the player already engulfed in the magical world, with it being a much larger part of the game.
I'll anticipate this with great interest. After establishing the setting of the overall game, this is the next biggest thing (that I'm aware of) to handle correctly. Good luck!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Enjoying the Game, very high quality renders,cute Girls. Good luck Glacerose.
One item: in the note book, it says Alex is 6'1" in height. that does not seem right, and The MC is 6'0 tall? nether of them look that tall.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
How do their last names which are mentioned once detract from the story? The character is based off of some anime tropes, so it makes sense for their last names to be Japanese
They are obviously not in Japan, since the architecture of the house is one not commonly seen there. None of the other peripheral characters look Japanese, not even Mr. Sato. And even their first names are not Japanese. Not a single one.

What's more, it's quite obvious that they themselves aren't. Being likely refugees from whatever fantasy land Alex was running from at the start.

In short, it serves no purpose whatsoever.

Not necessary IMO. The fact the girls (less so Alex) all have pretty round (pretty and pretty round) faces and quite youthful appearances are Asian traits, I was thinking it was intentional.
Youthful? They're in their late teens to mid twenties. Of course they look youthful.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes