• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
loving it so far!

only thing that seemed odd to me was in Gracie story the meeting of Arya... she is supposedly a shy girl.. what was she thinking when she sat down at a closed bistro table next to Gracie? seems weird.. maybe have Gracie reading some nature book/magazine and have Arya come up to her and say she was just reading the same thing and then they can carry on bonding over liking nature..

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
loving it so far!

only thing that seemed odd to me was in Gracie story the meeting of Arya... she is supposedly a shy girl.. what was she thinking when she sat down at a closed bistro table next to Gracie? seems weird.. maybe have Gracie reading some nature book/magazine and have Arya come up to her and say she was just reading the same thing and then they can carry on bonding over liking nature..
that seemed odd to me as well

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The girls are hot, all of them not one uggo.
Just got to free play, that footjob was fucking hot, is there going to be more.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Im gonna try to spread around the fetishes as much as I can, give each girl a bit of each for those that may dislike one girl but like a fetish.
Damn, your certainly saying all the right things, whats next, lesbian ass licking, hot dogging, thigh job.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes