• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
A tsundere that's actually likable. I didn't know such a thing was possible.
the main reason is less the tsundere type characters themselves and more the stereotypical main character that has no chemistry with that personality, the MC here has a back and forth going with celeste that actually makes her personality work

Reactions: BloodyFace

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
the main reason is less the tsundere type characters themselves and more the stereotypical main character that has no chemistry with that personality, the MC here has a back and forth going with celeste that actually makes her personality work
Yeah an MC that gives as good as he gets really helps, it adds a lot to their interactions

Reactions: BloodyFace

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well... My PC did not piss on me while playing it.
So... No leak there.

Or what do you want to know?
HA, funny, but no, I support Harem Hotel and the dev is active about stuff especially betas not being leaked, I did support The Headmaster, but it got to be too much, EVERYTHING was leaked in minutes by 2 guys and the dev didn't care.

So I am curious as to what if anything gets leaked for this, I am loving this game, especially that roleplay with Serra, giggity, and assuming leaks are not too bad, I would like to maybe go in for a fivea a month.

Well, almost certain, I a new to daz, preferring HS/PH, but all the daz games I have tried at least one of the girls I like had 70s bush, and I hate 70s bush.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well... The latest build (v0.1 full) got leaked 1? day before it meant to be public.
That's actually pretty good I think.
That I could live with, I mean My New Family there is one use who leaks like patreon info posts, but no one leaks betas, that I can kind of be ok with.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I mean... Even if it gets leaked earlier in the future Sylphine is still worth any kind of support.
Just look at the stunning renders and the huge amount of time it takes to create such beautiful art.
Call me an ass if you want, I just think if you are helping someone live their dream job, and they offer you exclusives you should get them.
Yes the artwork is incredible, and love everything, well Pinky Pie needs a spanking, but still, just a good feeling supporting a game is just not enough for me, yeah maybe selfish, but it's 2020 and that is the norm.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I do wonder about some people that do reviews.

You click the heart image, you click a girls name, you are told exactly where she is, what is hard about that.

You click the blue door, you get a blue-haired girl, not one obsessed with pronouns but with pervy roleplay.
You click the green door, and you get a girl with green hair, and when I was a kid, an hourglass figure.
You click the pink door, wouldn't you know who won the pony, it's permanently on the rag pinky pie.

Like, associate the hair with the name, and the door matches.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well that shower scene sealed it for me.
Come on let this finely be the right way to get my custom made sig to work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Well that shower scene sealed it for me.
Come on let this finely be the right way to get my custom made sig to work.
Thank you for the support! And glad you liked the shower <3

And nice signature! Awesomely done getting in all the side girls!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thank you for the support! And glad you liked the shower <3

And nice signature! Awesomely done getting in all the side girls!
Thank you for the great game, yeah that was hot shower scene.

Actually is only some of the girls, the ones I really like, so no Celeste, but thanks.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Holy moly! These are incredible! How did you make these?
Thank you. Hard work, patience and determination. It would be much easier and faster if you cooperated with me. But I get that. Some developers doesn't know enough about me and my work to trust me.

• Angry
Reactions: McWoodz
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes