rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
They are obviously not in Japan, since the architecture of the house is one not commonly seen there. None of the other peripheral characters look Japanese, not even Mr. Sato. And even their first names are not Japanese. Not a single one.

What's more, it's quite obvious that they themselves aren't. Being likely refugees from whatever fantasy land Alex was running from at the start.

In short, it serves no purpose whatsoever.

Youthful? They're in their late teens to mid twenties. Of course they look youthful.
Read my reply. Not once did I say they were in Japan. I said they were based off of anime tropes, thus the Japanese sounding last names. I got this straight from Glace so it's the reason why. Also, boo hoo, their last names which you have only heard once and will probably never hear again or hear very few times in the future are Japanese. How unfortunate this must be! It's obviously ruining the entire game by having non English last names :(

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I finished the current release last night. I usually don't play eastern type VNs but this one attracted me. Maybe because models don't look completely Asian. Every character model is decent and looks unique. Gracie is my favorite and Lillian and Celeste comes after her. I don't know about you guys think but I found side girls prettier than the main cast. All that hot and pretty girls aside I loved the environmental designs. Every room looks unique and full of life. This is a pretty rare feature I've seen in a VN.

Navigation needs to be improved. Adding some labels will fix this issue I guess. Also the maximum number should be displayed in the story progression info. This way, players will be able to see exactly how far they have progressed in the story so far. And no offense, but some of the dialogues seem childish and never ending. This causes me to skip some dialogues. Everything looks good except these.

I don't like sandbox style games but it would be great if different repeatable events are added with each update. For example, seeing different dialogues and scenes for each character.

The game has potential, it's true but more importantly, I want you as a developer to be a better person than that. I'm seeing that you are replying public messages in here to show people how good and cared person you are. Next time, when a fan reaches out you and wishes you good luck, try not to be rude and do not ignore his message.

Anyway, I liked your game so far and again I wish you good luck with your game.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Probably the Japanese surnames, maybe colorful hair? But yeah, so far I see little.
Yeah I mean, the colourful hair doesn't really indicate a "weeb factor" nor does their surnames so I don't see what they mean

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Read my reply. Not once did I say they were in Japan. I said they were based off of anime tropes, thus the Japanese sounding last names. I got this straight from Glace so it's the reason why. Also, boo hoo, their last names which you have only heard once and will probably never hear again or hear very few times in the future are Japanese. How unfortunate this must be! It's obviously ruining the entire game by having non English last names :(
Which is the point exactly. They aren't in Japan, so the faux Japanese elements serve no purpose.

Also, if you're gonna comment on somebody else's reaction regarding faux Japanese elements, try not to make it seem as if the conversation was not about faux Japanese elements.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Which is the point exactly. They aren't in Japan, so the faux Japanese elements serve no purpose.

Also, if you're gonna comment on somebody else's reaction regarding faux Japanese elements, try not to make it seem as if the conversation was not about faux Japanese elements.
1599469199747.png
:unsure: Literally everything I said was relating to these so called faux Japenese elements. And your point about not serving any purpose is also not serving any purpose because as I said how does having their last names be Japanese affect you at all in the slightest? Left click, space, enter, anything really and go to the next line of dialogue and be on with your day. Like damn, who really cares if they have Japanese last names just keep reading and move on with your life.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I wish navigation was done big brother style. With selection of rooms somewhere on the screen + indicator of whether any character is currently in that room. Clicking on doors and hallways is annoying as hell.:confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well....for 0.01 is a really good start, the renders are really well done, have a lot of details, have a good history, good fetishes and some good sense of humor, a really good start, i'm impressed, great job Glacerose, now what are your plans for updates? every month?

Oct 23, 2018
Glacerose so after i just played it, i like the new looks also the writing is a tiny bit different , imo better, than your own original of it. I do like some of the twists you made. Just wished we'd have as much "to do" as in the original, yet this is a much earlier state, for wich it has a good portion to have a peek in the game. you did well

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I wish navigation was done big brother style. With selection of rooms somewhere on the screen + indicator of whether any character is currently in that room. Clicking on doors and hallways is annoying as hell.:confused:

Per the dev, buttons are coming.

darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
Very nice render quality, and overall production values so far! Hopefully this one will actually get finished unlike the first game!
Also Celeste best girl, not only a tsundere, but also gets foot fetish as her designated kink(Though I wouldn't mind if others got some of that too for variety's sake) XD

Reactions: RustyRug and Drirr
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes