ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
How much of Sylphia Islands content has been brought over? Is it a complete overhaul or is it te same exact story? Will I be able to get as far as I did in Sylphia Island on this first release?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes sorry should have said, was very late for me.
Just curious what other stuff you have done, just trying to figure out how this looks as good as it does, do you not use compression or something.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Yes , that again , but completely different.
My bad. Its just that I have seen too many game with the same premise out there. But now after playing the game its definitely different.

The render are stunning. All the girls is beautiful. Really outstanding work, developer. Its 4 AM here but I can't stop playing and I think I'm in love with Serra:love:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
My bad. Its just that I have seen too many game with the same premise out there. But now after playing the game its definitely different.

The render are stunning. All the girls is beautiful. Really outstanding work, developer. Its 4 AM here but I can't stop playing and I think I'm in love with Serra:love:
Glad you like it! Thanks so much for giving it a shot!

Reactions: RustyRug

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You redeemed yourself, but come with your unique premise then. It's how the story is told that matters.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Sophie_01_Dvargas.jpg

Hey everyone, it seems that this will be my last render for this game. I would really like to re-create Lillian and Vivian too and maybe more but I already spent too much time for analyzing, identifying and morphing other characters. I was working on Lillian but after started to morph her something didn't feel right and I stopped. Maybe the base model I chose for her was wrong. Who knows.

A little help or guidance would be nice but clearly the developer is not willing to do that. I don't know why but he is ignoring me from the start. Looks like I scared him really good :) Don't worry kiddo, I won't steal your game. With this kind of behavior and disrespect, he doesn't deserve my gesture at all but you guys do. This is why I continue working on this game till now. It's like fanarts does not keep their game threads alive and attract more people. This is how I support developers instead of financially. But some of them gets it, some of them not.

Anyway thanks to everyone who stick with me on this little journey. Follow me here, if you don't want to miss any of my work.

Oh, and I left a farewell gift on my profile page. I'm sure some of you will really like it.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes