PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I have been a part of F95 Zone a while, now, because I can find high quality games like this one seems to be, but I have yet to actually comment on any threads until now.

I haven't played the game yet, and have really only looked through the forum posts, and already I am hooked (well, I went through the intros for all the girls). I love all the girls. The variety in looks is incredible, and from what I've read so far so are the personalities. In so many games there's clearly a "type" that the developer is super partial to, and that's almost all you see, so thank you for giving variety - because I adore so many different types of women. It's why I love harem games.

I am terrified to play this game, because I already have a lot of great games I've found here that I am dying to see the next chapter for, and I know this will be one of them. I am, of course, going to bite the bullet and play - because I can't wait to see my relationship develop with the angels you have created.

As a developer, your positivity, and the way you respond to feedback is another great reason that I am certain that I will enjoy this game. I love that you take everyone's opinion into consideration - but I hope (like many others have posted) that your urge to satisfy all of your fans will not keep you from making the game you want. In the end you need to stay true to your vision, since you will never please everyone.

I've gotten through almost none of the content, and I am already dying for the next release, because I know there will not be enough. I'm not sure there will ever be enough, with women like the ones you have created.

Thank you for your hard work. The world of adult gaming needs more developers like you.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I have been a part of F95 Zone a while, now, because I can find high quality games like this one seems to be, but I have yet to actually comment on any threads until now.

I haven't played the game yet, and have really only looked through the forum posts, and already I am hooked (well, I went through the intros for all the girls). I love all the girls. The variety in looks is incredible, and from what I've read so far so are the personalities. In so many games there's clearly a "type" that the developer is super partial to, and that's almost all you see, so thank you for giving variety - because I adore so many different types of women. It's why I love harem games.

I am terrified to play this game, because I already have a lot of great games I've found here that I am dying to see the next chapter for, and I know this will be one of them. I am, of course, going to bite the bullet and play - because I can't wait to see my relationship develop with the angels you have created.

As a developer, your positivity, and the way you respond to feedback is another great reason that I am certain that I will enjoy this game. I love that you take everyone's opinion into consideration - but I hope (like many others have posted) that your urge to satisfy all of your fans will not keep you from making the game you want. In the end you need to stay true to your vision, since you will never please everyone.

I've gotten through almost none of the content, and I am already dying for the next release, because I know there will not be enough. I'm not sure there will ever be enough, with women like the ones you have created.

Thank you for your hard work. The world of adult gaming needs more developers like you.
Thank you so much for the amazing comment! It means so much to hear that people enjoy my work!
I hope you enjoy V.01, and I'm doing my very best to make V.02 even better <3

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Thank you so much for the amazing comment! It means so much to hear that people enjoy my work!
I hope you enjoy V.01, and I'm doing my very best to make V.02 even better <3
Man, as long as you keep the quality of the original game's story, you'll do just fine :) If I had a job right now, you'd be one of the few I'd support :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Glacerose

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Hey man, aside from general compliments about the story/renders you've received already, I just wanna say I really appreciate the variety in the Fantasize sequences. I figured they'd all be handjob/blowjobs variants but I was pleasantly surprised. Celeste's in particular was great.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hey man, aside from general compliments about the story/renders you've received already, I just wanna say I really appreciate the variety in the Fantasize sequences. I figured they'd all be handjob/blowjobs variants but I was pleasantly surprised. Celeste's in particular was great.
So glad you liked them! thank you for the kind words!

Reactions: Ghostly
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes