Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
These are just random fan stuff right, I am not a fan of pinky pie, but even less of a fan of degradation of girls.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I thought as much, but as a supporter, if that kind of crap is going to end up in the game then I am out.

D

Deleted member 1662104

As others have said: I was blown away by the Beauty of the Renders/Models, the Lightning, the Framing of the shots - really good stuff!

The Chracters/Story so far seem also really nice - all very quirky, pretty good. Music is also nice. Best game this year on thsi site so far, I guess.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So this is the new one? If i remeber right , you wanted to make a new one and yes it looks better. ( sorry did not read all post before here). Sorry for not Suport you. But hope you have fun to make it.thank you

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
As others have said: I was blown away by the Beauty of the Renders/Models, the Lightning, the Framing of the shots - really good stuff!

The Chracters/Story so far seem also really nice - all very quirky, pretty good. Music is also nice. Best game this year on thsi site so far, I guess.
Thank you so much! So glad you enjoyed it!

Reactions: Real Deggy
D

Deleted member 1662104

Edit by Post:

I just saw the Patreon Renders. Each of them is amazing. Is the 10$ Patreon giving access to these? If yes I juts might subscribe...

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Edit by Post:

I just saw the Patreon Renders. Each of them is amazing. Is the 10$ Patreon giving access to these? If yes I juts might subscribe...
All patron tiers have access to them to download, but it's the $50 tier to get a custom one, each one being approx 2 hours of work per. But I'm thinking of repricing soon.

The reason these are public is that the commissioners gave permission for them to be posted publically, normally the commissions are patron only but they all like to share their stuff haha

Last edited:

SultanOfSwing

Jan 8, 2018
Really enjoyed the game, the story looks interesting and the scenes are very well made, serra is the best girl. Also thanks for not blueballing me.

Reactions: Glacerose
D

Deleted member 1662104

I have to say the pic of sub Celeste is amazing. A little disappointed that it's a commission and not a preview of things to come though. Looking forward to more.
If these were previews I'd enjoy it so much! The cunsharing and casula footrest one are imho the best, but all of them are just insanely hot. Not necessarily because of the Characters/Relationships, but because consencual bdsm is really hot, there is enough noncon going round for everyone already.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Alright, just finished the latest version in one shot, and what can I say ... the final result is fantastic across all boards.
The overall design and characters feel grounded, real, and unique, while the story is (really short atm) intriguing.

Glacerose So far, there are only two gripes I have with the game :
- The lack of UI (understandable tho), with no text or overlay when pointing at doors, for example (I saw it would be addressed in the future).
- My second gripe, however, is broader and concerns the story and the characters.
I feel the ease the girls have around the MC to be ... forced? Hear me out, we know that the MC has been living with them for 17 years, never smashed any of them (which would imply he never made any attempts in the past) but then suddenly, as soon as the game start, they feel totally fine getting naked around him and teasing him sexually? I feel like these kinds of events should be reserved and displayed only when you are close enough to a specific girl (using the point system), the same should apply for fantasy dreams.

Anyway, it still remains an amazing experience so far, and I hope to see more character and story development soon enough :) You have beautiful renders, and I genuinely hope the story will be at the same height (which it seems to be the case so far). Please accept my subscription on Patreon ahaha

Thanks, Havik79 ; noticed your signature while browsing another thread, and it got my curiosity instantly.

PS: Don't hesitate to overuse knee socks and thigh highs for Serra and Lillian tho. They are both weapons of mass destruction when wearing them.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Your welcome.

Sorry Glacerose if you do not want this shared here but.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now seeing as how we are all of a sudden having these dreams, and what seems to be from Vale from the story, my guess is the sudden change is to do with this "awaken".

• Wow
Reactions: johnelros and P3zz0
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes