P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Christ, that's not what I was expecting, and I'm saying that in a good way ! Glad to see a fresh story coming out from a standard-setting

I cannot agree with this enough. Keep 'em on in the shower, even, I don't care.
Ah, I see. You are a man of culture as well ! Just integrate them as much as possible and add glasses as a bonus and I will be in heaven ahaha

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Dude, please edit your post with spoilers, maybe some people might not want to know that.

My point was if that is the case it would make sense the girls and you just suddenly start doing things.

Reactions: P3zz0

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Thank you all for the kind words,

Yes, there will be four "paths" for the MC, but they'll explore for the most part the same story, just with a different flavor. More details will be public later, but for now I can say the paths are about what powers your MC will have, what Guild he can enter, and what certain side characters he will have access to.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Dude, please edit your post with spoilers, maybe some people might not want to know that.

My point was if that is the case it would make sense the girls and you just suddenly start doing things.
Done, sorry mate I didn't notice I forgot to use spoiler.

Yup I got your point and I look forward to seeing how it will unfold :)

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Unpopular opinion but I liked her previous iteration more than this one. I still like her though.
No it is the correct one, she is super cute, sweet, and pervy roleplay girl, she would make a good waifu, ain't my fault there is a ton of weebs wanting a bitch to treat them like shit, I bet pinky pie has a big black strapon.

No offence Glacerose

D

Deleted member 1662104

Okay, some more points:

The Characters and their interactions with the Mainchar are great - there is so much lousy writing in these games that I usually play them on autoskip because blergh... But this one is different. Really good writing, correct amount of Length (ie, not too long), not too artificial, no pseudo-psyco BS that you see so often in these games - great!

However, it could get a bit repeptive sometimes - you know, waking up, checking on which girl to interact with at this time of the day/week, maybe taking a nap to advance time etc - this is a crux of the genre and hard to avoid, I guess, but still - keep an eye on it.

Also it is kinda weird sometimes that when people are not in their room at evening they just "teleport" there for nighttime. Maybe if you advance time in the house have a popup that such and such arrived and is goint to bed, giving a chance to interact? Even if they just say "Im tired, lets talk [insert time and place where they will be availible]"? And, now that I think about it, give us a chance to peek on them changing, as a "reward" for there not being a proper scene.

EDIT: Also, maybe to avoid the "grindiness", give a popup if one of the relationshiplevel scenes repeats, or turn them off altogether or something. Because they are not short, and I had to abuse my mousebutton a few times to skip them forward - again, something which is doing your writing injustice, but repeated content is still kinda boring. I am not saying "Make more content!", I am saying give the player a chance to abort/skip or whatever. And definetly dont award any kind of progress for this - because then its just pure grind, and that does your writing even more injustice.

Oh, and great patreon pic again. Any chance for consensual bdsm cropping up in this game? Pretty please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 24, 2019
EDIT: Also, maybe to avoid the "grindiness", give a popup if one of the relationshiplevel scenes repeats, or turn them off altogether or something. Because they are not short, and I had to abuse my mousebutton a few times to skip them forward - again, something which is doing your writing injustice, but repeated content is still kinda boring. I am not saying "Make more content!", I am saying give the player a chance to abort/skip or whatever. And definetly dont award any kind of progress for this - because then its just pure grind, and that does your writing even more injustice.
I believe you can press "Ctrl" to skip already seen text; And you can also change in settings to skip any text, regardless if you already saw it or not.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
- My second gripe, however, is broader and concerns the story and the characters.
I feel the ease the girls have around the MC to be ... forced? Hear me out, we know that the MC has been living with them for 17 years, never smashed any of them (which would imply he never made any attempts in the past) but then suddenly, as soon as the game start, they feel totally fine getting naked around him and teasing him sexually? I feel like these kinds of events should be reserved and displayed only when you are close enough to a specific girl (using the point system), the same should apply for fantasy dreams.
So. I know this wasn't intended as a huge criticism of the game, but, I thought I'd share my perspective on it, and maybe it'll help with other people who feel this way - assuming there are other people, and the story doesn't change.

My perspective on this is that maybe the girls have had sexual feelings for the MC for a long time, already. The MC had withdrawn from them because of his feelings before the beginning of the game - maybe those feelings developed because the girls had been trying to cultivate them?

All of them clearly adore the main character, even in their first interactions, even the Tsundere.

Another possibility would be that there's a different story reason for it that hasn't been revealed yet, that has to do with the 'awakening'.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Well, you're half-right! XD

I do love glasses, too! Seems like if you like one, you often like the other!
Exactly, so I can't be fully wrong either ahaha

Yes, it's like one was made to go with the other, happy to see I am not the only one !

So. I know this wasn't intended as a huge criticism of the game, but, I thought I'd share my perspective on it, and maybe it'll help with other people who feel this way - assuming there are other people, and the story doesn't change.

My perspective on this is that maybe the girls have had sexual feelings for the MC for a long time, already. The MC had withdrawn from them because of his feelings before the beginning of the game - maybe those feelings developed because the girls had been trying to cultivate them?

All of them clearly adore the main character, even in their first interactions, even the Tsundere.

Another possibility would be that there's a different story reason for it that hasn't been revealed yet, that has to do with the 'awakening'.
I totally get your point and thank you for sharing it. Honestly, when I wrote my previous message it was an hot take from my POV, but I honestly think your last suggestion will probably the correct one in the long run.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
2 requests...dear gawd please finish this game. The art work and story are so far superb; and secondly, when you get the inevitable push for quicker update releases...blow them off. Renders like these and story like this, takes time. Please don't compromise.

As a personal aside'' TY for making girls with smaller breasts instead of the cow-udders so many games have. Members of the IBTC, have ALWAYS been my faves.

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
2 requests...dear gawd please finish this game. The art work and story are so far superb; and secondly, whe n you get the i n evitable push for quicker update releases...blow them off. Renders like these and story like this, takes time. Please don't compromise.

As a personal aside'' TY for making girls with smaller breasts instead of the cow-udders so many games have. Members of the IBTC, have ALWAYS been my faves.
So glad you enjoy the game, thanks for the kind words! And no worries, I plan to push quality over quick updates the whole time. I want it to always look and play it's best.

Reactions: Havik79
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes