quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I think this has become my favourite game. The characters are all so beautiful and adorable. Renders are excellent. Serra's dialogue took some getting used to but I'm not stuck on whether it's realistic. Same with Lillian - do real girls ever talk like that? Maybe, maybe not. I've known some to overuse particular catchphrases. But this isn't real life. It's a fun fantasy game. Conversations with Lillian are hilarious and had me laughing out loud more than once. Every girl so far is one I could see myself falling in love with if I were to meet them in real life.

The music is of a type which would usually annoy me. Yet it (mostly) fits and I find myself enjoying it.

I'm assuming we'll get an explanation for the girls' eagerness to get naked with the MC so though it seems odd now I'll be patient. What seemed more odd was how he didn't get an erection either at the sight of Gracie nude or when washing her body. I'm pretty sure when I was his age there is no way I wouldn't have been hard (hell, even now.) But hey, again, fantasy game. His self-control must be off the charts! :).

My overall order of preference for the characters (based on "if I knew these people in real life which would I most want to both spend my time with *and* fuck):

Alex
Lillian
Gracie
Celeste (I think once she softens a little she may overtake Gracie)
Serra

If I'm just judging on physical appearance (aka how much I want to fuck them) the order would be slightly different.

Of the side characters the ones I'm most hoping to include in my path would be:

Ella/Willow (can't decide who I like more until I meet them but I want *both*)
Vivian (though I hope the "redesign pictures" I saw somewhere in the thread of the curly hair were an experiment and not meant for the game - it's a hairstyle I don't find attractive at all. But ... your game, you decide. So many other girls I can go after.)

I'm putting in my vote for some consensual bdsm content (especially would like to see it with Celeste/Gracie being a sub, and Ella and Willow might make good candidates, though I don't yet know their personalities. But Ella getting down on her knees in front of customers after deliberately spilling something made for a really sexy image that hints she'd be the type to enjoy being a sub.) If you're making content people don't want to see avoidable then people who don't like it can just skip it. But hey, your game, your decision. Make it the way you want and I'm sure I'm going to love it.

If I had to criticise anything:

- the animated renders for the fantasy scenes are odd (the scenes themselves are great. I am so not into feet but watching Celeste lick cum off her foot is one of the hottest things I've seen.) But the colours are all off. When it switches from still to motion the colours all get washed out then they come back nice and rich when it switches back to a still. Also they motion scenes are more pixelated. Mostly this isn't so noticeable except at the start of Alex's scene when she's giving the MC a handjob. I understand perhaps some quality compromises need to be made for animations but the first section of Alex's scene was a little jarring in comparison to how good the still images look and possibly had me over-analysing the remainder for any hint of flaw.

If nothing else, see whether you can get the colours to match.

I appreciate that making a game of this general quality isn't easy and you clearly put a lot of effort into it so please don't take this as me saying otherwise.

- Using the same happy music during the scene with Serra at the library seemed odd. This wasn't a happy scene. I'd have expected no music or something less cheerful. But it did not even remotely ruin the scene for me and if this is your preference to keep the music always in the same kind of mood I'm not going to complain about it. I went back and watched the scene again now and it does kind of fit better once Vivian kicks the guy's ass. So if the scene's being played for comedy then ignore what I've said about the music.

Wherever you take this game I'm along for the ride.

Wow, that was a long post :).

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I think this has become my favourite game. The characters are all so beautiful and adorable. Renders are excellent. Serra's dialogue took some getting used to but I'm not stuck on whether it's realistic. Same with Lillian - do real girls ever talk like that? Maybe, maybe not. I've known some to overuse particular catchphrases. But this isn't real life. It's a fun fantasy game. Conversations with Lillian are hilarious and had me laughing out loud more than once. Every girl so far is one I could see myself falling in love with if I were to meet them in real life.

The music is of a type which would usually annoy me. Yet it (mostly) fits and I find myself enjoying it.

I'm assuming we'll get an explanation for the girls' eagerness to get naked with the MC so though it seems odd now I'll be patient. What seemed more odd was how he didn't get an erection either at the sight of Gracie nude or when washing her body. I'm pretty sure when I was his age there is no way I wouldn't have been hard (hell, even now.) But hey, again, fantasy game. His self-control must be off the charts! :).

My overall order of preference for the characters (based on "if I knew these people in real life which would I most want to both spend my time with *and* fuck):

Alex
Lillian
Gracie
Celeste (I think once she softens a little she may overtake Gracie)
Serra

If I'm just judging on physical appearance (aka how much I want to fuck them) the order would be slightly different.

Of the side characters the ones I'm most hoping to include in my path would be:

Ella/Willow (can't decide who I like more until I meet them but I want *both*)
Vivian (though I hope the "redesign pictures" I saw somewhere in the thread of the curly hair were an experiment and not meant for the game - it's a hairstyle I don't find attractive at all. But ... your game, you decide. So many other girls I can go after.)

I'm putting in my vote for some consensual bdsm content (especially would like to see it with Celeste/Gracie being a sub, and Ella and Willow might make good candidates, though I don't yet know their personalities. But Ella getting down on her knees in front of customers after deliberately spilling something made for a really sexy image that hints she'd be the type to enjoy being a sub.) If you're making content people don't want to see avoidable then people who don't like it can just skip it. But hey, your game, your decision. Make it the way you want and I'm sure I'm going to love it.

If I had to criticise anything:

- the animated renders for the fantasy scenes are odd (the scenes themselves are great. I am so not into feet but watching Celeste lick cum off her foot is one of the hottest things I've seen.) But the colours are all off. When it switches from still to motion the colours all get washed out then they come back nice and rich when it switches back to a still. Also they motion scenes are more pixelated. Mostly this isn't so noticeable except at the start of Alex's scene when she's giving the MC a handjob. I understand perhaps some quality compromises need to be made for animations but the first section of Alex's scene was a little jarring in comparison to how good the still images look and possibly had me over-analysing the remainder for any hint of flaw.

If nothing else, see whether you can get the colours to match.

I appreciate that making a game of this general quality isn't easy and you clearly put a lot of effort into it so please don't take this as me saying otherwise.

- Using the same happy music during the scene with Serra at the library seemed odd. This wasn't a happy scene. I'd have expected no music or something less cheerful. But it did not even remotely ruin the scene for me and if this is your preference to keep the music always in the same kind of mood I'm not going to complain about it. I went back and watched the scene again now and it does kind of fit better once Vivian kicks the guy's ass. So if the scene's being played for comedy then ignore what I've said about the music.

Wherever you take this game I'm along for the ride.

Wow, that was a long post :).
Thank you so much for this post! Means a lot to hear all the kind words :)

As far the washed out animations, that's cause each frame of the animation is an image, and they're usually 40 or so frames, meaning I'd need to post process all 40 to keep the colors consistent, which is definitely doable but in V.01 I was stressing trying to get the playable version out so I skipped doing that, it'll definitely be remedied in future versions :)

And I feel you on the Serra music part, I'll change it for the library scene.

Oh and don't worry. Curly hair Vivian was just an experiment haha.

Thank you so much for playing!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OMG WOW, the new images on patreon, every chick is a fucking stunner, no mingas anywhere.

That first one of Alex, fuck me.

So these guilds, are the girls are not just npcs right, please tell me we can/will do something sexual with that pink-haired Inu/Neko?.

Reactions: Glacerose

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
LOL, I didn't notice when I saw the Patreon post the Inu/Neko was licking herself.

Can you actually "ugly cry" when your that fucking pretty.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sylandrical
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes