Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not the exact images, but they are teasing what is coming in v.02
I see, no offence but I think I am going to start hating you if there is going to be Neko Serra I think my head will explode from the cuteness.:LOL::love:

I so can't wait for the next update, I'm tired of drowning in a sea of mediocrity.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
While I hate to be nitpicking at your otherwise amazing stuff (and I do clarify I'm not being serious here), it looks a little weird that those horns seem to go through her hair without disturbing it in any way
Yeah but can you do anything about it, or is a limitation of daz.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Yeah but can you do anything about it, or is a limitation of daz.
While I hate to be nitpicking at your otherwise amazing stuff (and I do clarify I'm not being serious here), it looks a little weird that those horns seem to go through her hair without disturbing it in any way
It is indeed a limitation of Daz, I can't make the horn accessory impact the hair.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yep me again more questions.:LOL:

So with Serra as the Neko, is that only in our main story, or will she be like that when we go to her room.
Will Serra be a Neko no matter what, or does it change based on our guild we join.
You're actively trying to kill me now aren't you.:ROFLMAO:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Yep me again more questions.:LOL:

So with Serra as the Neko, is that only in our main story, or will she be like that when we go to her room.
Will Serra be a Neko no matter what, or does it change based on our guild we join.
You're actively trying to kill me now aren't you.:ROFLMAO:
She will be a neko no matter what, the girls choice of guild is independent of yours.

It is not limited to just during the main story

I would never wanna kill one of my supporters ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostly and Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
She will be a neko no matter what, the girls choice of guild is independent of yours.

It is not limited to just during the main story

I would never wanna kill one of my supporters ;)
Cool, good to know.

OMG you mean we will get naked neko Serra, that would kill me, just not before I take a screenshot and make it my wallpaper.

LOL good to know.

Reactions: RustyRug

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hi Glace,

Yesterday I stumbled upon Sylphia Island :devilish: (well, not as innocent as I make it look like, I was using the "footjob" tag) without properly reading the OP page to notice your name.

You read my impression a couple of days ago about this game so I just wanna say that this is the first time when I'm glad that a game was abandoned so I can enjoy this masterpiece.

I don't know the technicalities behind that game but besides Harem Hotel and Ecchi Sensei I never liked those graphics and overall feeling.

What I'm trying to say in a very pacifistic, Buddhist, communion with nature, harmony way is...
dont-you-dare.gif abandon this game.

I'm looking forward for the next update and I know you're having your own path with it but if it counts, I for one would really enjoy to see all the lewd acts (from night time fantasies) available for every girl. Eg: footjob scene with all the girls, not just Celeste.

Live long and prosper,

Reactions: RustyRug

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Cool, good to know.

OMG you mean we will get naked neko Serra, that would kill me, just not before I take a screenshot and make it my wallpaper.

LOL good to know.
Well if something is going to kill you there are worse things it could be than a naked neko Serra, I know it would make my list of ways I would want to go, hehe.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well if something is going to kill you there are worse things it could be than a naked neko Serra, I know it would make my list of ways I would want to go, hehe.
HA, naked neko Serra begging for "daddys milkies" while we creampie her sounds like the perfect way to go out if you ask me. :LOL: :love:

Reactions: Nekura
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes