fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
It is indeed a limitation of Daz, I can't make the horn accessory impact the hair.
Glacerose,

You can do a certain amount with mesh smoothing, the issue is, unless you have a monster computer, it really slows things down. If you are using a Windows system, mesh grabber for Daz helps.

As I am Mac user, I go the mesh smoothing route. There are things you can do so speed things up with working with it. Drop me a note if you have questions.

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
Glacerose,

You can do a certain amount with mesh smoothing, the issue is, unless you have a monster computer, it really slows things down. If you are using a Windows system, mesh grabber for Daz helps.

As I am Mac user, I go the mesh smoothing route. There are things you can do so speed things up with working with it. Drop me a note if you have questions.

I did not have time earlier, but here is a down and dirty set of examples using the Deer Lady Antlers for Gen3 and Gen8 and a similar hair. Deer Lady Antlers No Smoothing.jpg

Deer Lady Antlers Smoothing.jpg

This is one of those weird methods in DAZ, that is not explained well, and not really well documented. It can be used to create things like hand compression on a arm or breast, or improve interaction with genital figures. The issue is, the number of smoothing iterations, and the number of collision iterations have to be played with to get best result. It slows down posing figures, and the more geometry smoothing modifiers you have in a scene, the slower it goes. It is also very easy to frag a file with it. For some reason, there is NO ERROR checking when applying this modifier. So if you have a circular reference in the scene, the file will basically not load.

I hope this helps and if you have questions, let me know. Can give more details and such.

Cheers

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If I may give two small annotations after replaying the 0.1:

1) The "Serra extracts information from an imaginary guy" animation left some traces onscreen. I first thought it was because I was running some program in the back, but other animations didn't have any problems. (Or is that intentional as "imaginary world"?)

2) When visiting the gallery and choosing a girl, you can return to the "girl choice" or you can return to the game. Having two buttons just labeled "return" do two different things looks a bit off.

Reactions: RustyRug

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
And Lillian jumps straight to number one in my list of the main girls. A hot babe who can throw fireballs?!? Sorry, Alex, you can't compete with that.

I hope I'm making the right choice to meet the side characters I most want, but if not I'll just have to play parallel paths with different saves.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Celeste has got a gun, Celeste has got a gun, Her dog days just begun.

I am scared to have sex with Gracie when it happens, I have nightmares of being impaled.

Serras new hair suits her better, I hope it is a real tail, not a butt plug.
Curious she is hand to hand combat, but in the pervy roleplay was a mage.

So what guild is Alex.

Glad for this info, much needed after the last 8 hours of no power from a shitty hail storm.

Reactions: P3zz0

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Celeste has got a gun, Celeste has got a gun, Her dog days just begun.

I am scared to have sex with Gracie when it happens, I have nightmares of being impaled.

Serras new hair suits her better, I hope it is a real tail, not a butt plug.
Curious she is hand to hand combat, but in the pervy roleplay was a mage.

So what guild is Alex.

Glad for this info, much needed after the last 8 hours of no power from a shitty hail storm.
Alex is in the Entity guild :)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So after choosing which guild to join will it break the relationships with the other girls who are not in that guild? If so can it still be called a harem?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
So after choosing which guild to join will it break the relationships with the other girls who are not in that guild? If so can it still be called a harem?
All main girls will be available no matter what.
This will only affect potential side girls, e.g, if you pick Beastmaster, a girl you meet through Entity may not be accessible.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
All main girls will be available no matter what.
This will only affect potential side girls, e.g, if you pick Beastmaster, a girl you meet through Entity may not be accessible.
Those side girls romanceable? If so does that mean multiple saves for different routes or do we get to meet them eventually later in the game?

Reactions: RustyRug

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Those side girls romanceable? If so does that mean multiple saves for different routes or do we get to meet them eventually later in the game?
If you want to fully experience the different routes, you will indeed need different saves. The game prompts you to save before you make your guild choice so you can easily go back and experience a new route.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
If you want to fully experience the different routes, you will indeed need different saves. The game prompts you to save before you make your guild choice so you can easily go back and experience a new route.
The different routes don't really bother me, but I kinda prefer to say 'have them all' in harem games. Which is why I asked about the other girls. I know the story most likely will be different but just wanted to have the chance to meet and romance all the girls from other routes even if it is later on. So if I chose route A I would still be able to romance a girl from route B later on although the story would be different.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
The different routes don't really bother me, but I kinda prefer to say 'have them all' in harem games. Which is why I asked about the other girls. I know the story most likely will be different but just wanted to have the chance to meet and romance all the girls from other routes even if it is later on. So if I chose route A I would still be able to romance a girl from route B later on although the story would be different.
As im not that far in development, I cannot say for certain. There may be girls down the story from other girls you meet that can be romanced from a different guild, but I just cant guarantee that at the moment as its undecided/undeveloped.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This game rendering is really beautiful but the only thing that's bugged me is why Alex is a girl name LOL
Because it can easily be, in and of itself or as a shorthand for "Alexandra" or "Alexa". Personally I know a girl Alex, so it's not bugging me at all.

Reactions: Batman187

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
As im not that far in development, I cannot say for certain. There may be girls down the story from other girls you meet that can be romanced from a different guild, but I just cant guarantee that at the moment as its undecided/undeveloped.
Oh well still interesting so far and if this is just early development then I have to say that it seems this has a bright future, (I just actually payed attention to the version number). Just hope that the 'have them all' will be an option later on. But I will keep watching this one it has my interest.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I was replying to the comment about Alex as a girl name but had this page open for a long time while I was busy with other things and I see someone else has already covered it.

So ... instead of deleting this post I'm editing it to say again how excited I am for the new Lillian content.

And the others also but mostly Lillian.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Here is hoping one of these upcoming 18 new events have her saying it's Alex short for Alexis maybe it will shut some people up.
What are you afraid when she joins her guild like Serra growing Neko ears and tail, Alex will suddenly grow a cock, and become super Alex futa goddess.

• Haha
Reactions: Merseault and P3zz0
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes