Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What is it about this new hairstyle? Anyone have a picture?
Loads of them, try scrolling up and back a page or 2, there are tons of new photos.

Personally I like it, I hope by the time the game ends every girl has had a dozen hair changes, I think it adds to immersion and passage of time.

MrEight

Aug 26, 2019
Everyone has their own pref and I don't think that's a problem, they just didn't do it for me. I'm really not trying to be rude with my comments either, I hope that's obvious. It's just that the new looks aren't my cup of tea by a long mile. I definitely don't expect anything to change with regards to my complaint, and to demand that be so is simply an unfair and unrealistic expectation just to satisfy a minority complaint. While the new looks are a major turn-off for me, I am just one guy so it's not that big of a deal. Outside of the hair everything still looks amazing. The characters are well detailed and the environments really feel alive. There are some interesting side characters so it's not all that bad.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think I understand where you're coming from - when you like a character, you start to like everything about them, including their hairstyle. The often seen (also in movies) "makeover to be more beautiful" often works with the opposite result for me. Hey, I cared for that shy nerd girl, she doesn't have to become the umpteenth Prom Queen wannabe alpha bitch. Of course, here it is not beautyfying as such, but a new look still has to win one over. It's the same in real life, when the GF asks your opinion about her new haircut. (Don't answer honestly, though ...)

Reactions: MrEight

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
First render of Fable. Cute. I could go for her.

Second render of Fable. Oh, man! May have to change my choice of guild. Lillian, you know I adore you but ...

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
really thought i was going to go weaponmaster first: Runa looks super hot.
But Sera and the new Fable?
Can't wait to sign up for entity now.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I was originally going to go sorcerer guild, but fable makes me seriously consider the entity guild. I've got a weak spot for fairies. And the new version definitely beats the old one hands down. Not that the original was bad, just the new one is.... I have no words.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Wow, this game is really good. Well done. Characters and dialogue are top notch.

Anyone know the DAZ models and assets for this game?

Reactions: RustyRug

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
when should the next update be? last one was a month ago, almost 2 months now.... been dying for more content

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
when should the next update be? last one was a month ago, almost 2 months now.... been dying for more content
V.02 is going to be quite a massive update, taking longer because instead of just 2 main events for each girl, theres 2 main events for each girl, around 19 main story events, with 4 guilds to choose from and paths to take, and 1 event for each side girl.

Just a lot to implement, and I want to make sure its perfect for you all before its released.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You know what you cancel a patreon pledge and it gives you a reason, do the devs actually see it.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
OK good to know, oh and glad your taking your time to get it looking good rather than rushing.

Is this how you see the game moving forward, large updates maybe 3 or 4 months apart?.
No, only this update was the plan for that.
I have a lot of story I want to introduce, and i didn't want to cut it into 2-3 updates and leave constant cliffhangers. So I decided that this update would be pushed back to give all the story in one chunk. Future updates will be smaller/faster.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No, only this update was the plan for that.
I have a lot of story I want to introduce, and i didn't want to cut it into 2-3 updates and leave constant cliffhangers. So I decided that this update would be pushed back to give all the story in one chunk. Future updates will be smaller/faster.
Oh ok cool.

Reactions: RustyRug
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes