quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I'd rather it stay Alex, not short for anything (that we know of.) Unless it fits naturally into the story. But not as a way to appease anyone.

I try to be lenient, at least at first, with people asking what may be an innocent question. It's always possible they've never heard the name Alex as anything except a guy's name. If they persist in having a problem with it that's another story.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am not into older women, but she has ginger hair, very sweet and motherly, can worship a cock properly, and if that foot on your thigh is a sign of a foot fetish, then I don't care if her name is Hercules Hernandez.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I doubt anybody would do differently. But if I had to, I say "guild chosen". Until Glacerose shows a different pic from a different guild that is, probably.
tbh I had pretty much already chosen from the get go (though yeah I'm splitting my save too), I'm an unrepentant furry, so it's pretty obvious where my calling is

Reactions: Havik79

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I'm really looking forward to the next release. I'm excited for the "other world" stuff, but I'm hoping there's also some more 2ndary character content. A lot of the girls we've gotten a glimpse at are very intriguing.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I know that this is an "the update will be done when it's done" game, and I am not complaining about that (I certainly appreciate wanting to be satisfied with the quality and quantity of work completed, and not feeling beholden to a date and time). However, I find myself checking this thread several times a day in the hopes it has come out.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is the harem route avoidable? I liked all the girls but I'm a soulmate kind of guy.

MrEight

Aug 26, 2019
I'm really happy that progress is picking up and I'm aware that I'm probably the only one who thinks this but the change in hairstyle for the girls was a huge YIKES. Did not like it at all. Much preferred their original hairstyles 100%. I really don't want to sound rude but they look unattractive with the new hair. Everything else, ears, horns, ect were just fine, just the new hair was a huge huge turn off. That's just my 2 cents. I really would like to have the option to not have that happen.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I prefer Gracie's new hair. Ambivalent about Celeste: straight down hair suits her but I don't like the way her fringe cut looks now - before it was longer and flowed better, now it seems more obviously chopped off. But I've never much liked that style on anyone. Lillian's new hair is epically gorgeous (not that her old wasn't great.) Serra's new hair looks good, as did her old.

Unfortunately an option to not have it happen would mean everything featuring the four girls needs double renders. As I am sure the dev chose their new hair because he likes it and would like to keep it.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes