ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I haven't played previous version..so this is some kind of fantasy game? ( I don't mind spoilers) Where MC and girls have "powers" and all that?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I haven't played previous version..so this is some kind of fantasy game? ( I don't mind spoilers) Where MC and girls have "powers" and all that?
The previous game was abandoned for this, with frankly the best graphics there is.
As of now, no one has powers, but that is going to change.

I am biased but give it a go, it is a great game, I do not see many people complaining about stuff, the girls are all stunners, even pinky pie/Celeste who I do not care for is hot.

There is not a huge amount of content, but a good amount for just 1 release.

You can click on your bed, and fantasize about the girls, all of them, there is a footjob where the girl has, um whatever the toe version of fingerprints are, that you can see from how detailed and well light the game is.

There is that weeb thing, you know the girl is a bitch, but not really, I have seen several people say she is well done, as the MC digs back at her for lack of better wording.

There is a kind of a milf, she has no biological kids, but you are kind of adopted, and she is a hot ginger, and I am not one for old women.

There is a super lazy geeky girl.

A super perky girl, with a real womanly body, us men would call it hourglass figure, but I think the silly kids call it thicc.

And best of all, a super cute freckle face toothy smile, pervy roleplaying girl, Serra, best girl in the game, super sweet.

Reactions: RustyRug

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Being in the discord channel alone will be a boost for those here to get a few sneak peaks. I am also a supporter through patreon. You are all in for a treat with the next update that is being worked on. So be patient and Glace will reward you when the update comes out. No I do not have a time frame of when.... it will be ready when its ready.

Reactions: Havik79

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm looking forward to playing this game after a few updates, I started to play the original but since it was revamped wanted to wait and now I think I need to keep an eye on it and wait until there was more content again. It looks amazing and I am really excited to see it in all its glory... The comments in this thread alone make me excited to see where this goes.

Reactions: Havik79

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Fantastic news. Your development absolutely deserves the support. I just wish I had the money to spare to contribute. I hope things continue to go well for you. Congratulations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Glacerose

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Awesome news to read on a Monday during a 2020 Covid day!

I already got hyped for the next update.

Best of wished to you and your wife!

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Freaking based mate !
Congratulations and so glad you can live off your passion :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Glacerose
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes