Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Look good. But.......color coded women? Is that really necessary?
I wouldn't know about "necessary" as such, but even as a gimmick it works within the setting of the story so far.

What I find most fascinating here is that the green or blue hair - which will all know are rare in human beings without using coloring - feel like more natural colors than some in theory more realistic blonde, black or red hairs in other games.

Reactions: RustyRug

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Look good. But.......color coded women? Is that really necessary?
No, but despite this fact, people still bitch in reviews about clicking on the wrong girls door, like how hard is it to figure out girl with blue hair is behind a blue door.

I wouldn't know about "necessary" as such, but even as a gimmick it works within the setting of the story so far.

What I find most fascinating here is that the green or blue hair - which will all know are rare in human beings without using coloring - feel like more natural colors than some in theory more realistic blonde, black or red hairs in other games.
Not to mention the most important thing, it's a blue-haired girl you want to play pervy roleplay with, and spend all your time with, and protecting her, not wanting to massage her throat with you boot while she calls you sexist man baby like real-life blue hairs.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Very nice game with little scratch. This scratch i skipping option. Its just doent work. When i want to skip time i just take a nap. But every other piece of this game is at least good. Characters are well drawed, pics are amazing, hints system works good. I hope, that this game will grown into nice piece of game art. All the best;)

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Very nice game with little scratch. This scratch i skipping option. Its just doent work. When i want to skip time i just take a nap. But every other piece of this game is at least good. Characters are well drawed, pics are amazing, hints system works good. I hope, that this game will grown into nice piece of game art. All the best;)
Skip time button on the map :)
And thank you so much! Hope you'll enjoy v.02 when its finished

Reactions: RustyRug and R2k22

Cosmic_Turtle

Jul 16, 2017
I'm so in love with this game!!!
Gorgeous models, interesting history and finaly a mc that knows how to treat a tsundere. You are really talented, keep up the good work.:love:

hope you don't mind me asking but what's your computer specs? i want to start messing around whit DAZ.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I'm so in love with this game!!!
Gorgeous models, interesting history and finaly a mc that knows how to treat a tsundere. You are really talented, keep up the good work.:love:

hope you don't mind me asking but what's your computer specs? i want to start messing around whit DAZ.
Glad you like it :)

Ryzen 5 3600
16gb ram
2060 Super

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
I have a bone to pick with the Developer: IT IS INHUMANE TO RELEASE THIS GAME ON A SUCH AN EARLY STAGE!!!

I mean, the renders are purely fantastic, the animations are done perfectly, the fantasy with Celeste... (the toes have fingerprints, for heaven's sake!) I don't think there is another game out there that looks remotely as good as this one.

One of the most things I appreciate is the mixture of girl's cuteness (corroborated with high quality renders) and perfectly balanced dialogue and character specifics. I mean, there's not that much of a depth into it but somehow it captivates your eyes and mind that it generates an ambiance where you feel that you are a part of it.

I know, I know, there are stages, you need support as this quality requires time and resources but if there is a game that should be worked on and released on its completion where you can enjoy hours and hours of content...this should be the one.

My deepest appreciation for your work, hopefully a new update will be soon!

PS: It would be great to have those fantasies for each girl (5 per girl) but I would imagine a lot of work behind it. :D

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah if this site had the best quality game this would have to win it, and yeah I couldn't believe it when you saw the "fingerprints" on Celeste's toes.

Not sure what you mean, but if you mean get a footjob from Serra, the dev did say he was planning on that sort of stuff being for more than one girl in case someone doesn't like the girl you do it with.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I have a bone to pick with the Developer: IT IS INHUMANE TO RELEASE THIS GAME ON A SUCH AN EARLY STAGE!!!

I mean, the renders are purely fantastic, the animations are done perfectly, the fantasy with Celeste... (the toes have fingerprints, for heaven's sake!) I don't think there is another game out there that looks remotely as good as this one.

One of the most things I appreciate is the mixture of girl's cuteness (corroborated with high quality renders) and perfectly balanced dialogue and character specifics. I mean, there's not that much of a depth into it but somehow it captivates your eyes and mind that it generates an ambiance where you feel that you are a part of it.

I know, I know, there are stages, you need support as this quality requires time and resources but if there is a game that should be worked on and released on its completion where you can enjoy hours and hours of content...this should be the one.

My deepest appreciation for your work, hopefully a new update will be soon!

PS: It would be great to have those fantasies for each girl (5 per girl) but I would imagine a lot of work behind it. :D
Thank you so much for the kind words! It means a lot to here that you like it <3

I would just release it all as one finished game but I really wanted to try to make a living off of it haha, if I didn't have the support now that I do from my amazing patrons I wouldn't be able to work on it

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes