Dec 27, 2019
just played it through and i loved it, cant wait for when you release more content. just please dont go on hold for a year like with the original. this is one of my favorites

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
just played it through and i loved it, cant wait for when you release more content. just please dont go on hold for a year like with the original. this is one of my favorites
Am working hard on the V.02 update as we speak :), Glad you like the initial release!

Reactions: johnelros

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Dec 27, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/sylphine-v0-01-glacerose.57733/page-13#post-3913143
The OP always has links to sigs, except mine it is one I made myself with the girls I like, so not all of them, like pinky pie.

The first text is a reference to The Boys, the second is for the passing of former wrestler Road Warrior Animal.
well Havik79 i loved your sigs and took a page out of your book, was actually pretty easy to figure out how to compile a bunch of different signatures together, i remember having to choose only 2 and i hated it

Reactions: Havik79

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
There's a lot of posts about who the best girl is. I think it's too soon to call for me. They all have a lot of appeal. The two in the lead, for me, are Serra - because I too adore the sexy pervy roleplayer thing, and Gracie - because her sheer excitement levels, unabashed positivity, and my partiality to the colour green. I also really enjoy both of their bodies, which some might find odd since they're on opposite ends of the spectrum. Variety is the spice of life, though!

I really like all the girls a ton, too. I'm not the biggest Tsundere fan, but with Celeste it's easy to tell she's just embarrassed or not willing to face her true feelings, and I like that about this particular Tsundere. The laid back attitude of Lillian is relaxing, and I could see the MC going to her when he needs a sense of calm. Alex is very obviously incredibly loving. All of them are super cute and sexy.

I almost wish it'd taken me a while to find this game, because I'm kind of disappointed I can't visit any of the other locations yet. The secondary characters seem really amazing too. I'm looking forward to meeting them.

I think if the game doesn't end up with a true harem ending, with how amazing all these girls are, I might lament having to choose for eternity.

Reactions: Glacerose

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um not really, a lot of guys don't care about sizes, I love Serras tight body, and Gracies womanly body.

I hope there is a harem path too, while Serra is my favourite, I too like Gracie, and while I am not a fan of older women, I do love gingers so I like Alex too.

Then again I like all the girls, although not a big fan of pinky pie.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Alex is hugely sexy, as are all the girls. Alex reminds me in no small measure of Alyson Hannigan , whom I have crushed on for a decade or more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords
D

Deleted member 1662104

I love the filigrane and detailed Costumes from the last two Posts - they are really great!

Reactions: Glacerose
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes