Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So amazing to hear that you liked it!

I feel you on the doors thing, after coding them in and clicking the doors everyday for like 4 months, the buttons still fuck me up because the door locations are habitual.

And so sorry about the save restarting. I know that's horrendously annoying, but after reworking the beginning dreams it had to be required :( But after v.02 no more restarts should occur! As I'm very content and dont plan on reworking anything.
Absolutely, I have questions, which I won't ask so as not to spoil things for others, but I loved all of it, and pretty much everything in my mind made sense and seemed logical, no "hang on then why is that happening".

It's cool, I am sure with time I will get used to the icons instead of doors.

Redos happen, but I liked the changes, but why was some stuff written in red, and at least there is not a ton of stuff you have to redo, either way, was worth redoing.

Reactions: RustyRug

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Absolutely, I have questions, which I won't ask so as not to spoil things for others, but I loved all of it, and pretty much everything in my mind made sense and seemed logical, no "hang on then why is that happening".

It's cool, I am sure with time I will get used to the icons instead of doors.

Redos happen, but I liked the changes, but why was some stuff written in red, and at least there is not a ton of stuff you have to redo, either way, was worth redoing.
You can feel free to PM me any questions you may have and I can try to clear anything up

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You can feel free to PM me any questions you may have and I can try to clear anything up
Ok good to know, but it is about Vale and Alex, so I think it might end up getting explained, so while I do want to know, I don't want to spoil things for myself.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
It is an early test version with multiple paths unavailable so I recommend not bothering

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
OP updated!
Still need a changelog though.

I've replaced the banner with the second one you posted in OP. Tell me if you want the former back on.
Sure, you can put up unfinished partial update
Your saves for this will probably not work when the real one comes out :sneaky:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Bummer to have to restart but that means I get to see the opening content for Willow and Lexi again so it balances out.

hikigaru

Nov 15, 2017
Was pleased by the previous version of that game, but with this graphic it looks SO MARVELOUS, shiiit, words can't describe. Wish there were more such projects.
Good luck to the developer, the first time I really wanted to support the dev with a coin, but I'm a poor student :(

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes