Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I think the OP should be renamed letting everyone know this is an alpha.

I honestly hope if ppl do d/l this they keep the spoilers and error's out of this thread, its just a tease and its your fault your playing something that was never ment to be here.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I really wish people would have more respect for Devs and not post alphas. Clearly this version was not meant to be seen publicly.
That is true. (There's also other ways devs could and should get more respect, but this certainly would be one of them.)

I also wish more people would have more respect for volunteers spending their free time to help running this site. (Unless I am mistaken and they're all full time employees, in which case more respect still wouldn't hurt. Unless you're the one person who never screwed up anything.)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I think the OP should be renamed letting everyone know this is an alpha.

I honestly hope if ppl do d/l this they keep the spoilers and error's out of this thread, its just a tease and its your fault your playing something that was never ment to be here.
We share what people share. I personally wouldn't mind a 7 days waiting period, but I don't make the rules.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Sylphine [v0.02 pre alpha] [Glacerose] - Original Size: 901MB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (217MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Okay so since the links are already here... i might as well give the actual most updated ones so if people are playing the alpha they are at least getting the best version of it... Sigh.

pc -
mac -
android -

Please realize this is an ALPHA, it was meant to be a sole test of how people enjoyed the story progression.

YOU HAVE TO START A NEW SAVE OR IT WILL NOT WORK CORRECTLY

There will be bugs, there will be grammar issues, you will likely have a crash, and you will likely not read this anyway.
There is NO new sex stuff, it's just actual legit story. I always planned the game to be 70% story, 30% sex anyway. Have fun.

OP updated!
Still need a changelog though.

I've replaced the banner with the second one you posted in OP. Tell me if you want the former back on.
Changelog -

Pre Alpha V.02
START A NEW SAVE
Remade first 3 story events
New UI
16 main story events
2 weaponmaster guild events.

And can you make this the new banner please
bannerintroSylphine.png

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There is NO new sex stuff, it's just actual legit story. I always planned the game to be 70% story, 30% sex anyway. Have fun.
While of course - like probably almost everybody else - I came to F95 for the carnal knowledge first, not only do I like a good story and interesting characters, but think they're mostly necessary for a great experience once you "get your reward". I wouldn't mind a 90-10 split. I could do without the dream sequences. Haven't played 0.2, won't until it "really releases", I like to get to know my girls and "earn" my stuff. So don't worry about that, what you've been doing is appreciated.

Reactions: Batman187

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
Okay so since the links are already here... i might as well give the actual most updated ones so if people are playing the alpha they are at least getting the best version of it... Sigh.

pc - Mega
mac - Mega
android - Mega

Please realize this is an ALPHA, it was meant to be a sole test of how people enjoyed the story progression.

YOU HAVE TO START A NEW SAVE OR IT WILL NOT WORK CORRECTLY

There will be bugs, there will be grammar issues, you will likely have a crash, and you will likely not read this anyway.

Changelog -

Pre Alpha V.02
START A NEW SAVE
Remade first 3 story events
New UI
16 main story events
2 weaponmaster guild events.

And can you make this the new banner please
View attachment 898670
How much is missing from the alpha version compared to the upcoming public release and how long would it have been until it was released? As eager as I am to jump back into the story, I'd rather wait for an official public release rather than downloading multiple of the same update.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
How much is missing from the alpha version compared to the upcoming public release and how long would it have been until it was released? As eager as I am to jump back into the story, I'd rather wait for an official public release rather than downloading multiple of the same update.
The game splits into 4 routes, only 1 is available
Also things could change between this and the full release making any saves you make in this version unusable
I mean they might work later but no guarantees because it's a playtest
I think the actual release is probably a few weeks away at least

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
The alpha is maybe 25% of the full update. It includes 16 main story events, and the 2 intro events to the Weaponmaster guild.
The full release will include the intros to the Entity, Beastmaster, and Sorcerer guilds, along with events for the main/side girls that are personal events, outside of story progression.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
what happened? I got to the scene where Alex showed her true form to the MC and got this... I tried rerolling back to before it and this keeps popping up each time Capture.PNG

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes