A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
A 0.01 game has no right to be this good, this is better than some AAA Games (not the recent ones, I'm talking about the time when triple A actually werw worthy of their price.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Glacerose

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
It always makes me sad to see early test versions get leaked, when will people realize that it hurts the game and the dev ? Every person that plays it and get a bug or a crash or think it's too short could have enjoyed the full update enough to pledge but now they have a bad first impression :cry::mad:
I see zero evidence of that. If it clearly states beta or alpha, most people will realize it has already greatly surpassed Microsoft QA, but may still have a few minor bugs. That is the whole reason nomenclature like alpha, beta, RC exists .

It may be a small group that feel like an alpha or beta version should be pristine or people will migrate away from a project, but i feel it is a very small group that do not understand the terminology and its meanings in 2020.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
He never said that, he said the part in white, so the fuck you is kind of uncalled for
Totally uncalled for in fact
Can't believe you actually pinged him just to say fuck you
This is currently in the changelog.

Glacerose said in the Changelog:
Pre Alpha V.02
START A NEW SAVE, THIS IS A LEAKED ALPHA, THERE ARE BUGS AND THE GALLERIES AREN'T FULLY COMPLETE/FUNCTIONAL! DEAL WITH IT

As for my response, I agree the Fuck you was a bit much, so I give you that part.

My post was deleted, probably by an autobot. Oh well.

I'm still going to wait for the OFFICIAL release. I hate it when peeps upload an unofficial version.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I see zero evidence of that. If it clearly states beta or alpha, most people will realize it has already greatly surpassed Microsoft QA, but may still have a few minor bugs. That is the whole reason nomenclature like alpha, beta, RC exists .

It may be a small group that feel like an alpha or beta version should be pristine or people will migrate away from a project, but i feel it is a very small group that do not understand the terminology and its meanings in 2020.
The problem with it is that somebody released a version that was not intended (ready) to be released. In my opinion, if a dev is active on the game thread, the dev should be the only one to release the next version. Unfortunately, F95 does not have a policy like that in effect.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
The problem with it is that somebody released a version that was not intended (ready) to be released. In my opinion, if a dev is active on the game thread, the dev should be the only one to release the next version. Unfortunately, F95 does not have a policy like that in effect.
Without the "unintended" upload, the game would still be in the unknown.
I would like to think that the upload, even though not an actual versioned release, has brought attention to the game and possibly a few more patrons for the awesome project that they found through this site of helpful pirates. ;)

And fellas, stop fighting in the game thread. We're all friendos here. Every mean word makes Serra cry.
okayyyy, no more fighty

Reactions: ut1stgear1

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
uh...I am a little bit disappointed that Alex looks like a teenager, I was expecting an older/mature look...not old but more a woman going into her 40s look.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
there is a few sex content, more than some games 0.2 release, but they are only in dreams, when you go to bed you dream and (and choose the girl) so far there is anal, vaginal, blowjob, handjob as you can see in the tags.
I played the first release, so I am aware that there's content already. It's still nice to see something new, even if it's only a small part of the update. As I said in my original post, however - I agree with many of the people who have been talking about how important story is. So the fact that the update focuses on story isn't a problem. What's currently available, however, also wasn't intended to be released yet either. So my question was about both the full release, and new sexual content - not whether or not there was any at all. I also stated that I wasn't going to complain if there wasn't a plan for any in the full update that is to come.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Is it really impossible to fix this stupid error "Exception: Say has image attributes (u'happy1,), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character" without restarting the game?
I can start the game over (not always), but only if it's a visual or kinetic novel. In the case of sandbox - NO. Especially one where there is much more physical work than pure fun.

And please correct the addressing of the character "[mcname]" instead of the one selected in the game :cry:

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Is it really impossible to fix this stupid error "Exception: Say has image attributes (u'happy1,), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character" without restarting the game?
I can start the game over (not always), but only if it's a visual or kinetic novel. In the case of sandbox - NO. Especially one where there is much more physical work than pure fun.

And please correct the addressing of the character "[mcname]" instead of the one selected in the game :cry:
Did you miss the part where this is a pre-alpha? It wasn't meant for widespread distribution. There are going to be bugs and things that don't work. Come back and play again when the full version gets released. :)

Reactions: NeimadFR

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Did you miss the part where this is a pre-alpha? It wasn't meant for widespread distribution. There are going to be bugs and things that don't work. Come back and play again when the full version gets released. :)
I will definitely come back when the full version is available (y) Then I will also choose a guild.
...because now I can choose between: Weaponmaster Guild or Weaponmaster Guild or Weaponmaster Guild. Unless I decide on Weaponmaster Guild ;)

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes